Trump takes the 5th 400 times...

he did indeed exercise his 5th amendment rights - but alas there may be a bigley price to pay for doing so.

you see, this is a civil case & in a civil case - taking the fifth can be used against you at trial. it will be brought up & will be explained to the jury that it shirley is an inference of guilt.

images
Like I said, he just threw himself to the wolves.

Riiiiiight. And Trump couldn't question the legitimacy of the legal process at that deposition then answer the questions, why? Trump took the 5th because:

He's a liar who would perjur himself.
He's guilty.
His lawyers told him to take the 5th because they know he's guilty, he would run his mouth & incriminate himself & he's an idiot who doesn't know enough to shut the fuck up.

Wait till the jurors see that vid. And they will.
Will they roll their eyes when they hear him say "witch hunt?"

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
-Trump

Trump said it best only the guilty need to take the 5th.
Trump took the 5th 400 times in his recent disposition for fraud because he is guilty and he has no response. He has no excuse that will hold up under penalty of perjury, and he is 100% guilty.
This disposition is serious stuff and he can't tell lies like at his rallies or he gets charged with perjury, so his only option is to take the 5th, like a mob criminal.

I love it....they all do it......keep trying though...you'll get him one day!!!!!!!!!!

“You see the mob takes the Fifth,” he said. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
-Trump

Trump said it best only the guilty need to take the 5th.
Trump took the 5th 400 times in his recent disposition for fraud because he is guilty and he has no response. He has no excuse that will hold up under penalty of perjury, and he is 100% guilty.
This disposition is serious stuff and he can't tell lies like at his rallies or he gets charged with perjury, so his only option is to take the 5th, like a mob criminal.

It's up to Shaniqua the AG to prove her case.

From the OP link. Damn straight!

“When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated witch-hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors, and the Fake News Media, you have no choice.”

The deposition took place on 10 August, two days after Trump’s Florida home, Mar-a-Lago, was raided by FBI agents looking for classified documents.

In his statement, Trump said the raid “wiped out any uncertainty” about whether he should take the fifth in his deposition by James.

“I have absolutely no choice because the current administration and many prosecutors in this country have lost all moral and ethical bounds of decency,” he said.

I have a Masters in finance and run one of the top small hedge funds in the country.
I run the bank
How is your hedge fund doing under Biden compared to Trump?

Hedge funds ended 2020 recording their best performance in over a decade with 12.3% return and $3.5 trillion in assets

Specifics, please. Or you can take the 5th.

At least Trump KNOWS the Constitution and how to use it properly.

Unlike the Demonicreeps, that just lie outright and expect everybody to beleive their bullshit don't stink.
Pleading the Fifth tells us he didn't understand how to use the Constitution to begin with, but pleading the Fifth forced him to learn. :laughing0301: Trump is such a DA.

How is your hedge fund doing under Biden compared to Trump?

Hedge funds ended 2020 recording their best performance in over a decade with 12.3% return and $3.5 trillion in assets

Specifics, please. Or you can take the 5th.
And Covid had nothing to do with that right?

Last edited:
So he is not the first person to take the 5th nor will he be the last Lois Lerner who was a major figure in the targeting of consevative groups by the IRS took the 5th. This is not limited to people of one political ideology.
The IRS was a manufactured scandal by the Tea Party to get tax exemption that they never deserved. Lois Lerner was the scapegoat in that scandal because of a 1959 law that was illegally changed. I'm not sure Lois Lerner had even been born during that time.

Forum List

Back