Trump supporters fall for false report, threaten Pepsi boycot...Pepsi stocks down

Actually I didn't say I took seriously any of your silly claims. I only commented on their internal inconsistency.

And lets not talk about intelligence required to vote for Trump.

I won't mention the fact that you lacked the intelligence to vote for Trump. You'll have to live with that one yourself.

But I'll gladly and loudly proclaim that supposedly "intelligent" idiots like you did the following:

And how many people voted for Obama simply because he was black or Hillary simply because she was a woman?
How intelligent is that?
Plus how many people in Iowa where Obama won his first caucus stood up because there you have to stand for the person you want to
win in the caucus? Poor Iowans who constantly battle an inferiority complex didn't want to come across to the multitude of reporters
asking then well "why are you not voting for Obama...is it because he is black"?
The same held true for Trump. Millions of us wanted a fresh, competent business person who wasn't a lawyer to clean up the
gigantic mess Obama created. BUT we couldn't say so because of grossly ignorant people LIKE YOU that called us "ignorant"!
Why should we argue logic, facts with dummies like you that only deal in emojis? That can only handle headlines/30 second sound bites.

No the MSM really helped us elect Trump as did idiots like you that called people like me Ignorant!
Especially when your ignoramuses couldn't even read Obama's simple autobiography where he told you he was an angry black man
who depend on lies, tricks, tactics to get ahead!
READ the facts and this made my mind up long ago about the MSM who evidently never read it. About idiots like you that obviously
couldn't read and the general voting public that ONLY voted for Obama because he was black or Hillary cause she was a woman!

I know this is way too much INFO for you to handle but this is for others!

That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day,
a cop with nothing better to do than to check the trunk of his car.. [This is Obama BLAMING Law enforcement for doing their job and excusing Pablo! Disgusting"]
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck...
I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
[Remember this is a teen ager explaining to his MOM!! how pompous and arrogant!]
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, [what a smart-ass condescending spoiled brat!]
I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
[Folks do you understand? This is how Obama has acted as President! "Tricks..tactics"!]
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."
Again... Obama IS AN ANGRY Black man just as Hillary was an ignorant woman who only had who sex as an advantage!

I thought we discussing voting for Trump. All you want to discuss is the has-been Obama. Obama is history.

No you and other ignoramuses were calling people like me "ignorant"..."uniformed"... And I was proving how
idiots like you that voted for Obama were so dumb you evidently NEVER read Obama's autobiography where
he TOLD IDIOTS like you that you were so dumb you could be lied to, used tactics, tricks!
Remember Obama hired a guy who told you that because of the "stupidity of the American voter"...i.e. YOU...were
told you were so STUPID that you could BE LIED to about Obamacare!
Dummies like you actually believed Obama's big lie "46 million uninsured Americans" when even Obama after
it was passed admitted that 10 million illegals counted as uninsured would not qualify...hence less then 36 million!
But idiots like you never even questioned that number in that 14 million were people that qualified but didn't know
they did for MEDICAID...before Obamacare! Yet due to Obama's administration ineptness they counted them!
Dummies like you believed it. That left 22 million of which 18 million were under 34 years old make over $50,000 and didn't want OR need their employers' health plans. Yet dummies like you counted them! How stupid.
In reality less the 5 million people really needed health insurance! And that could be achieved through the
simple mechanism known as the American Uninsured Health Ins. Co. AUHIC... !

I must be correct in calling you stupid since I never voted for Obama once. I voted for Mccain and Romney. I finally wised up and quit voting Democrat after I got stung for voting for Jimmy Carter way bach when. But you are correct. You won't find me crying in my beer worrying about what happened years ago.

Well you are totally incorrect when you wrote " I won't mention the fact that you lacked the intelligence to vote for Trump"
What kind of idiot would have voted for Hillary? Or Johnson or Stein?
You were the first to do a dumb-ass name calling.

So we've reached a point where people are purposely lying on the internet and the people falling for the stories are being blamed. Hmmmm... Whatever happened to blaming the person that lied? Oh yea, this is world according to liberals.

Forum List

Back