Trump supporters fall for false report, threaten Pepsi boycot...Pepsi stocks down

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Pepsi Cola stocks are down after a fake news report stated that the Pepsi CEP told Trump supporters to go do business somewhere else.
The hashtag PepsiCEO has been home to many angry misled Trump supporters, who believed the fake news report.

Fake news have been said to have influenced the outcome of the 2016 elections, as Facebook and Google included them at the top of their news feeds.
CBS: Trump supporters boycott Pepsico over fake CEO reports

CNN: Trump supporters call to boycott Pepsi over comments the CEO never made

Fake news (aka...NEWS) strikes again!

You morons lol. This is just the beginning. The commies are going down.

Every day is like Christmas.

It has to hurt, knowing that the *fake news* list and the announcements of Google, Twitter and fb saying they're going to stamp down on all those *fake news* sites haven't stopped people from listening to the journalists who actually do report, instead of fabricate, the news?

• Banned

I don't understand your post, in the context of the Pepsi news. Can you explain?

Here's the thing..they say that they're rating these *fake news* sites because they are sorry they got it so wrong with the election. They're blaming the FAKE NEWS sites for the fact that they were lying all along about everything to do with the election.

Except..oddly...all the *fake news* sites are *alt right*. So the *alt right* sites are responsible for the fact that the mainstream media predicted a landslide for Hillary?

They really do think you're stupid. And in the cases of the retards (like coyote and the op) who fall for it...you really are stupid!

Clinton look alike sings the jefferson theme song.

This is why Pepsi stock is falling:

"PepsiCo's CEO said the election of Donald Trump as president was terrifying her employees.

"I had to answer a lot of questions from my daughters, from our employees. They were all in mourning," PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi told Andrew Ross Sorkin at The New York Times' DealBook conference on Thursday.

"Our employees were all crying," she said. "And the question that they're asking, especially those who are not white, 'Are we safe?' Women are asking, 'Are we safe?' LGBT people are asking, 'Are we safe?' I never thought I would have to answer those questions."

PepsiCo CEO: Employees are scared for their safety after Trump's election

Keep it up, basket of irrelevants.

Pepsi Cola stocks are down after a fake news report stated that the Pepsi CEP told Trump supporters to go do business somewhere else.
The hashtag PepsiCEO has been home to many angry misled Trump supporters, who believed the fake news report.

Fake news have been said to have influenced the outcome of the 2016 elections, as Facebook and Google included them at the top of their news feeds.
CBS: Trump supporters boycott Pepsico over fake CEO reports

CNN: Trump supporters call to boycott Pepsi over comments the CEO never made
why did these news agency report it then? Didn't they do their due diligence to ensure the accuracy of the report? I mean, what a couple of hack media companies.

BTW, what it shows is the strength behind the trump supporters. Is that that hard for you to see?

I don't understand your post, in the context of the Pepsi news. Can you explain?

I did explain.
The reason Pepsi stock is falling is because the Pepsi CEO spoke a whole shitload of stupidity about how terrified her employees were of a Trump presidency.

And despite her best efforts, despite the best efforts of the commie press, it isn't Trump and freedom of speech that will go down. Despite the kerfuffle of "fake news sites" (today's catch phrase) created out of whole cloth specifically to target and marginalize those media sources all primed to take the place of our irrelevant mainstream propagandists, communism is going to go down.

Facebook, google, twitter, and idiots like you can lie and fabricate all you want. We know who the propagandists are.

And it's not the majority of media sources cited on a "fake news" list created by a commie professor and publicized by the social media potentates.

The propagandists are those who claim that any site that prints the news, instead of the commie narrative, are *fake news sites*.

This is straight out of the commie information control playbook.

And you know who Obama put in charge of the internet? Guess.

And who cares about this?... Ah, only Butt-Hurt Clinton losers. :lmao:

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

Last edited:
It has to hurt, knowing that the *fake news* list and the announcements of Google, Twitter and fb saying they're going to stamp down on all those *fake news* sites haven't stopped people from listening to the journalists who actually do report, instead of fabricate, the news?

If it wasn't for fake news, the righties on here wouldn't be able to post.

fake or not, it sends a message
What did the Pepsi CEO say, and what's the message to be sent?

Riot Pepsi
Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi never told supporters of Donald Trump to "take their business elsewhere," implicitly or explicitly.
WHAT'S TRUE: Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi said on 10 November 2016 that a number of her employees were worried about the election of Donald Trump.

WHAT'S FALSE: Nooyi didn't say Trump supporters should "take their business elsewhere."

FALSE: Pepsi CEO Tells Trump Supporters to Take Their Business Elsewhere

Simple.

If it wasn't for fake news, the righties on here wouldn't be able to post.

Just curious, what's considered 'Fake News' to a Dem Bootlicker?

Forum List

Back