We should monitor the progress of the celebrities who said they would leave USA if Trump won

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Has ANY of those who claimed they would...actually left the USA to permanently reside in another country?

Chelsea handler claims she is staying because he friends told her she has to much work to do here in America that she is not allowed to leave. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nice backpedal, you liar.

This stupid shit amounts to NOTHING, and it makes these elite snobs look like utter jackasses when they have to backpedal.

Also, notice how MOST say they will go to Canada and NONE say "MEXICO"? it's because they are racist and they need to be in a mostly Caucasian nation.

They hate Hispanics who can't vote their way.

Last edited:
We should monitor the progress of the celebrities who said they would leave USA if Trump won

Why? They are unimportant. Don't you have anything better to worry about than a bunch of spoiled millionaire children who accomplish nothing?

Why? They are unimportant. Don't you have anything better to worry about than a bunch of spoiled millionaire children who accomplish nothing?

I guess I could spend my time replying to threads that I claim do not interest me and I don't care about.

Brian Cranston is a child? I had no idea. Thanks.

Has ANY of those who claimed they would...actually left the USA to permanently reside in another country?

Chelsea handler claims she is staying because he friends told her she has to much work to do here in America that she is not allowed to leave. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This stupid shit amounts to NOTHING, and it makes these elite snobs look like utter jackasses when they have to backpedal.

Also, notice how MOST say they will go to Canada and NONE say "MEXICO"? it's because they are racist and they need to be in a mostly Caucasian nation.

Look at the bright side....Rush can move back from Costa Rica.

And Ted Nugent....I forget if he wound up dead or in jail....but he can come back....

Chelsea Handler is hysterical, and she can phone it in.

I'm not moving to any shit hole

Anyone that states they are leaving the country if X gets elected is an overly-dramatic pussy.

[Look at the bright side....Rush can move back from Costa Rica.

And Ted Nugent....I forget if he wound up dead or in jail....but he can come back....

Chelsea Handler is hysterical, and she can phone it in.

I'm not moving to any shit hole

Think you find any worse than California?
I live in the Sacramento area...we don't have any problems like that here, and certainly NOT on my side of town.

In my neighborhood, most doors aren't locked, or garage doors either. If you drive past someone walking on the street, and you don't even know them, they'll wave.

You could leave a bike on your front lawn and it might take a week or two to get stolen

We're all too happy to protest

Limousine Liberal wankers ain't going anywhere. They got it too good here. They lie. Period, end of story.

Exactly my sentiment. Who the hell are they anyway and how did they attain "celebrity" status? Have any of them ever "starred" in any film/tv show of note? I can't see any real talent.

If these people were smart, a bunch of New Yorker and California liberals would move to send states to change the electorate.

Yeah, and monitor that white guy that called the election rigged, a fraud and a sham.....ready set go, bitch!!

Exactly my sentiment. Who the hell are they anyway and how did they attain "celebrity" status? Have any of them ever "starred" in any film/tv show of note? I can't see any real talent.
If that's the way you feel, than "you're fired"...bitch please!!!

Forum List

Back