Trump supporters fall for false report, threaten Pepsi boycot...Pepsi stocks down

Conservatives are the heart and backbone of this country.

Liberals are just an empty shell.

topmap-Artboard_1.png

fake or not, it sends a message
What did the Pepsi CEO say, and what's the message to be sent?
she said nothing worth boycotting the product line over.
I personally don't and have not for many years purchase pepsi products but that is for an entirely different reason. If I did purchase their products, nothing she said would cause me reason to stop purchasing now.

Trump supporter is synonymous with easily duped, so why would this be different. I can't devolve specific information but many Trump supporters are investing in land in Great America, a made up place that looks just like a white supremacist Christian paradise. Sorta like the Creation Museum, right wing conservatives ride dinosaurs and have lunch at the tree of knowledge. Heard the apple pie is pretty good, It must be so nice to believe anything.

It has to hurt, knowing that the *fake news* list and the announcements of Google, Twitter and fb saying they're going to stamp down on all those *fake news* sites haven't stopped people from listening to the journalists who actually do report, instead of fabricate, the news?

If it wasn't for fake news, the righties on here wouldn't be able to post.
If it wasn't for the State marriage to establishment journalism, you wouldn't be able to post.
ignorence-strength46_0.jpg

It has to hurt, knowing that the *fake news* list and the announcements of Google, Twitter and fb saying they're going to stamp down on all those *fake news* sites haven't stopped people from listening to the journalists who actually do report, instead of fabricate, the news?

If it wasn't for fake news, the righties on here wouldn't be able to post.

Just curious, what's considered 'Fake News' to a Dem Bootlicker?
"Fake news" = any news that doesn't have the communist seal of approval:

48148983.jpg

Communist Chinese Agent Takes Over Interpol, Global Policing

Internet brought to you by:

8b0ef0c1eb395013c005282e0ad1d749_M.jpg

"...the self-styled global “police” agency Interpol has now officially selected as its new leader a top “security” official from the brutal communist dictatorship enslaving China."

So how does CHINA take care of the media?

"Prior to taking his new post at Interpol this week, Meng served as “Vice Minister of Public Security” for Communist China.

"As a “veteran policeman” for the regime responsible for murdering more innocent people than any other in human history, the Communist Chinese autocracy's brutal enforcer said he stood ready to do “everything he could” for the cause of world policing. “We currently face some of the most serious global public security challenges since World War Two,” Meng was quoted as saying in a statement."

Within minutes of his inauguration, internet monsters FB, Twitter, Google issued a proclamation that they would be deleting accounts and restricting access to accounts associated with *fake news* sites...from a list of *fake news* sites developed by a communist communications professor:

This Professor’s List of ‘Fake News’ Sites Goes Predictably Wrong

Facebook Joins Google With Updated Policy Restricting Ads on Fake News Sites

topmap-Artboard_1.png
Some of those dots in the middle of Democrat America were pretty close to being red too.

Not really, those are areas where there is meat processing plants that employ illegals, so naturalized Hispanics outnumber folks that have been there for generations. The other areas are where the federal government has, over time, relocated refugee populations from Vietnam, Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.

This is hilarious:

"Facebook has been widely blamed for allowing the spread of online misinformation, most of it pro-Trump, but Zuckerberg has rejected the notion that Facebook influenced the outcome of the election or that fake news is a major problem on the service.

“Of all the content on Facebook, more than 99% of what people see is authentic,” he wrote in a blog post on Saturday. “Only a very small amount is fake news and hoaxes.”

The poor extremists on the left flooded us with misinformation. And they are INFURIATED that people bypassed their nonsense and got the real news. So their response is to double down on efforts to restrict information.

This is what communists and Nazis do.

topmap-Artboard_1.png
Some of those dots in the middle of Democrat America were pretty close to being red too.

Not really, those are areas where there is meat processing plants that employ illegals, so naturalized Hispanics outnumber folks that have been there for generations. The other areas are where the federal government has, over time, relocated refugee populations from Vietnam, Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.
One of those dots is Louisville.

We are only as Democratic as Paul Ryan's district.

Pepsi Cola stocks are down after a fake news report stated that the Pepsi CEP told Trump supporters to go do business somewhere else.
The hashtag PepsiCEO has been home to many angry misled Trump supporters, who believed the fake news report.

Fake news have been said to have influenced the outcome of the 2016 elections, as Facebook and Google included them at the top of their news feeds.
CBS: Trump supporters boycott Pepsico over fake CEO reports

CNN: Trump supporters call to boycott Pepsi over comments the CEO never made
Didn't fool me...I prefer Coke...with a Jack and a twist.

topmap-Artboard_1.png

Next to Florida and Vegas, I believe that's where the Feds have funneled that Cuban refugees, right? Now that relations have thawed b/c of Obama, I think the Dems are hoping that place will never vote republican again.

Fastest-Growing Immigrant Group in Louisville, Kentucky? Cuban Americans

topmap-Artboard_1.png

Next to Florida and Vegas, I believe that's where the Feds have funneled that Cuban refugees, right? Now that relations have thawed b/c of Obama, I think the Dems are hoping that place will never vote republican again.

I don't think I have ever seen more than 2 Cubans here.

There are far more Indians running around.

Trump supporter is synonymous with easily duped, so why would this be different. I can't devolve specific information but many Trump supporters are investing in land in Great America, a made up place that looks just like a white supremacist Christian paradise. Sorta like the Creation Museum, right wing conservatives ride dinosaurs and have lunch at the tree of knowledge. Heard the apple pie is pretty good, It must be so nice to believe anything.

Both Trump and Clinton supporters aren't really aware that their reality is being manipulated.

Google Is Not What It Seems
Julian Assange - Google Is Not What It Seems

Google Chairman Eric Schmidt shares a joke with Hillary Clinton during a special "fireside chat" with Google staff. The talk was held on 21 Jul 2014 at Google's headquarters in Mountain View, California.

". . . It was at this point that I realized Eric Schmidt might not have been an emissary of Google alone. Whether officially or not, he had been keeping some company that placed him very close to Washington, DC, including a well-documented relationship with President Obama. Not only had Hillary Clinton’s people known that Eric Schmidt’s partner had visited me, but they had also elected to use her as a back channel. While WikiLeaks had been deeply involved in publishing the inner archive of the US State Department, the US State Department had, in effect, snuck into the WikiLeaks command center and hit me up for a free lunch. Two years later, in the wake of his early 2013 visits to China, North Korea, and Burma, it would come to be appreciated that the chairman of Google might be conducting, in one way or another, “back-channel diplomacy” for Washington. But at the time it was a novel thought.11"

Both Trump and Clinton supporters aren't really aware that their reality is being manipulated.

Google Is Not What It Seems
Julian Assange - Google Is Not What It Seems

Google Chairman Eric Schmidt shares a joke with Hillary Clinton during a special "fireside chat" with Google staff. The talk was held on 21 Jul 2014 at Google's headquarters in Mountain View, California.

". . . It was at this point that I realized Eric Schmidt might not have been an emissary of Google alone. Whether officially or not, he had been keeping some company that placed him very close to Washington, DC, including a well-documented relationship with President Obama. Not only had Hillary Clinton’s people known that Eric Schmidt’s partner had visited me, but they had also elected to use her as a back channel. While WikiLeaks had been deeply involved in publishing the inner archive of the US State Department, the US State Department had, in effect, snuck into the WikiLeaks command center and hit me up for a free lunch. Two years later, in the wake of his early 2013 visits to China, North Korea, and Burma, it would come to be appreciated that the chairman of Google might be conducting, in one way or another, “back-channel diplomacy” for Washington. But at the time it was a novel thought.11"

The *alt right* as we have been dubbed knows very, very well. That's why they're targeting us.

It won't work though, because the *alt right* is also the *mainstream* and is responsible for overwhelming the communist election fraud machine and putting Trump where he's at.

topmap-Artboard_1.png

I'd like to get some stats on that.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why, but it seems the native American vote seems to have either not registered, or gone to Trump. Of course, the only party that gave a shit about their ONE issue, the DAPL, was the green party.

Most of the nation's counties that had a large percentage of Native American's looked red least.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why, but it seems the native American vote seems to have either not registered, or gone to Trump. Of course, the only party that gave a shit about their ONE issue, the DAPL, was the green party.

Most of the nation's counties that had a large percentage of Native American's looked red least.

The Indians who own land want Trump.

The rest are largely tribal entitlement junkies either can't, or won't, vote.

I mean Indians from India.

Forum List

Back