Trump-appointed judge orders sanctions against Mike Lindell for 'frivolous' election lawsuit: report

Can you post a link proving that fact?
please troll…the fact you are so uninformed isn’t a surprise but you and i both know once i educate you, you’ll ignore it…because you are a plantation boy thst refuses reality

please troll…the fact you are so uninformed isn’t a surprise but you and i both know once i educate you, you’ll ignore it…because you are a plantation boy thst refuses reality
It's amazing how informed you Trump Humpers are, until it is time to produce that information. You come on here and run your mouth about this and that, but you never come with anything to back it up. You were probably the one serving Nick, Koonye and Trump at Mar A Lago for the racist dinner they had.

It's amazing how informed you Trump Humpers are, until it is time to produce that information. You come on here and run your mouth about this and that, but you never come with anything to back it up. You were probably the one serving Nick, Koonye and Trump at Mar A Lago for the racist dinner they had.
the record ag sales should be common knowledge…but you are a liar and cultist who can’t accept facts

what am i lying about? we had record purchases from china for at products under the trump admin

this is just fact

1670243416526.png

i posted the facts for you. i didn’t expect a plantation boy to accept them

haha value isn’t the same…obviously the dollar wasn’t worth as much due to xiden’s inflation so it cost more.

we had record deals wirh china in 2020

Liar. I just proved you were lying and then you double down.

2020 had less sells to China than 2016 and 17

Liar. I just proved you were lying and then you double down.

2020 had less sells to China than 2016 and 17
of course it did, we had larger sales, when we sold. record levels. but 2017 saw some good sales. it’s only gotten better since trump took china to task

of course it did, we had larger sales, when we sold. record levels. but 2017 saw some good sales. it’s only gotten better since trump took china to task

You just post words that have no meaning and no basis in reality.

no they have meeting…xiden inflation…means something

record ag purchases…mean something. 2020 was a boom for the out of china

You post empty words, do not back up a single one of them.

I showed you were lying and you do not even care, you just keep parroting the same lie.

Why do you do that?

You post empty words, do not back up a single one of them.

I showed you were lying and you do not even care, you just keep parroting the same lie.

Why do you do that?

Trump's gift to Biden: Record ag exports to China​

U.S. farm sales and shipments to China have surged since late last year, most notably for corn, the Agriculture Department said.

Trump's gift to Biden: Record ag exports to China​

U.S. farm sales and shipments to China have surged since late last year, most notably for corn, the Agriculture Department said.

So, nothing in there about 2020 being a record setting year like you claimed.

Thanks for proving you lied!

So, nothing in there about 2020 being a record setting year like you claimed.

Thanks for proving you lied!
hahah see I knew you wouldn't bother to actually read it. It literally has "record exports" in the headline.

You just like spreading misinformation and won't accept reality

Lindell doesn't have the sense God gave a rabbit. He's a successful man. Why in hell would he be such a slave to Trumpism? It's irrational.
How many rational reasonable people join a cult and are never the same again?

hahah see I knew you wouldn't bother to actually read it. It literally has "record exports" in the headline.

You just like spreading misinformation and won't accept reality

yes, record exports for 2021. You said 2020 had record exports. You lied

Forum List

Back