Trump sues over Jan 6 documents

You're insane if you think we came close to losing our democracy. Tune into reality dude, seriously. There's shit that matters to talk about.
You're completely uninformed if you think we didn't.

Trump was trying Very HARD to obstruct the turnover of power and if he was trying to use the military and the SC to do it. Had he been successful in stopping the count for any length of time or had lawmakers been taken hostage or harmed...he may well have been able to institute martial law and or throw the election into the House (where they would count only individual states, meaning he wins)

The fact that our institutions held...this time...means we have to understand what actually happened and ensure it doesn't happen again

The government would have murdered that entire mob if it had actually thought itself threatened.
A bunch of white Trump supporters?

Not hardly.

They DID think that and were remarkably reserved

You sure you're a "lefty"?

Ya kinda seem NOT

YOU people

You're absolutely right that I made a distinction between people like you and people like myself even though we're both left wing. That's because you're a lunatic partisan clown and I'm not. Not all lefties are pragmatically challenged nitwits like yourself. That's who "you people" is.

You're absolutely right that I made a distinction between people like you and people like myself even though we're both left wing.
Oddly you sound JUST like a Trumper.

Whatever. Go argue those other "important lefty things" on the appropriate threads if you really are what you claim to be and stop sounding and acting like a Trump Humper

What about all the letters, emails and video recorded support the BLM rioters got from democrats? Billions of dollars in destroyed property. Hundreds of innocent lives lost. Countless businesses destroyed. All openly supported by democratic leaders.

The real question is: why are they STILL trying to spin this incident? Could it be to make everyone forget about the non-sensical riots that took place over a drug addict that died while in police custody?

There is something askew in the rioters narrative.

On one hand they6 are stating that there could be no trespass of the Capitol because it is a public building and is the property of the thugs who were rioting.

But on the other hand the accused is trying to cover up his misdeeds by preventing the people from seeing key documents in the investigation.

How can you hold those two widely diverging positions ?

Why would trump try to cover up the events of the Jan 6th riots?

Is there something trump wishes to hide from his followers?

On one hand they6 are stating that there could be no trespass of the Capitol because it is a public building and is the property of the thugs who were rioting.

But on the other hand the accused is trying to cover up his misdeeds by preventing the people from seeing key documents in the investigation.

In the real world they're recorded on video breaking down doors (or trying) and smashing windows.
But that's the commie leftists, right?
Probably better to just ignore the bait and switch efforts of extremists.

Party of convenience.

Same idiots cheer tax breaks to rich but call tax breaks for poor handouts.

Same idiots say “it’s my body” for vaccines but deride “it’s my body” for abortion.

Same idiots spend trillions on wars and war machines then become spend thrifty about daycare.

Same idiots. More of the same.

The real issue is whether one president has the authority to shatter the Executive privilege of another. Traditionally that has never been done before and it is an issue that has not been clearly defined in law other than during Watergate when the Supreme Court recognized that Executive Priviledge does exist at law without actually setting forth any parameters for it.

Party of convenience.

Same idiots cheer tax breaks to rich but call tax breaks for poor handouts.

Same idiots say “it’s my body” for vaccines but deride “it’s my body” for abortion.

Same idiots spend trillions on wars and war machines then become spend thrifty about daycare.

Same idiots. More of the same.
But many of them had nearly reached their limit on how much more punishment they would put up with, and they turned to Trump for relief. They were sure that Trump's big wall would bring them affordable health care and all the other benefits the other democracies enjoy.
They got nothing from Trump but they're still desperate and won't give up hope.

But Trump still has to deliver and that puts him between a rock and a hard place. Anything he could deliver to the working class is going to hijack his play to the very wealthy.

Even the most ignorant people will sooner or later come to the realization that they're being cheated out of a piece of the American pie!

The real issue is whether one president has the authority to shatter the Executive privilege of another. Traditionally that has never been done before and it is an issue that has not been clearly defined in law other than during Watergate when the Supreme Court recognized that Executive Priviledge does exist at law without actually setting forth any parameters for it.
No, the real issue is making sure the courts can't put that scam down in time.

Forum List

Back