Trump sues over Jan 6 documents

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

There has to be evidence there of Trump's nefarious culpability in the insurrection, or why would he want to suppress it???

Common sense, eh.

There has to be evidence there of Trump's nefarious culpability in the insurrection, or why would he want to suppress it???

Common sense, eh.
What Trump doesn’t sue, that would be noteworthy.

By the way, I think you left wingers that won't get off this Jan 6th shit are just as bad as the right wingers that still can't let the election go. Move on. Jesus fucking Christ. You're embarrassing yourselves, seriously.

By the way, I think you left wingers that won't get off this Jan 6th shit are just as bad as the right wingers that still can't let the election go. Move on. Jesus fucking Christ. You're embarrassing yourselves, seriously.
Wrong analogy.

Jan 6 happened. "The Steal" did not.

And Trump is trying to use an "Executive Privilege" that he does not have any more.

Biden is certainly not going to exert it for him.

Wrong analogy.

Jan 6 happened. "The Steal" did not.

And Trump is trying to use an "Executive Privilege" that he does not have any more.

Biden is certainly not going to exert it for him.
The left is wasting its time with this. You people are horrible at recognizing dead horses.

Give it a rest. Seriously. You're going to get nowhere with it. Concentrate on something worthwhile.
What you mean to say is that you don't want to deal with the result of what you fuckers did...and don't want people to know how it came to be...

What you mean to say is that you don't want to deal with the result of what you fuckers did
I am a left winger you binary fool. Go ahead, tell me I'm not. Fucking moron. God damnit. All of you are fucking stupid.

I am a left winger you binary fool. Go ahead, tell me I'm not. Fucking moron. God damnit. All of you are fucking stupid.
Whatever...

The bottom line is that this needs to be dealt with....explained...and made so that it doesn't happen again.

Ignoring how it happened means it CAN happen again.

Forum List

Back