Trump speaks unscripted to press at CPAC

It's clear that trump is still the head of his party. The entire trump party is united in supporting him and his big lie. Think about that for a minute. A lie is the main thing holdng the GOP together, and their top campaign issue.

No cue cards, pre screened questions or a teleprompter

And its only 11 minutes

Libs: instead of letting NPR or Huffington Post tell you what trump said try listening to him yourself

Not a very substantive Q & A. He showed more restraint than I was expecting. He did not do any more compliments to Putin, unless it was during first 30 seconds. I could not get that part to play.

Last edited:
It's clear that trump is still the head of his party. The entire trump party is united in supporting him and his big lie. Think about that for a minute. A lie is the main thing holdng the GOP together, and their top campaign issue.
what lie is that??

Trump is the only pro-America President we've had in 20 years and foreign leaders fear him. Look what having a weak, bumbling President has done in only one year. Wake up, this is not partisan squabbling, this is serious.

Yes but, I wish Trump would hire a speech writer or at least better ones to get his dialogs more focused. There is just too much meandering replay and repeat in his appearances.

Yes but, I wish Trump would hire a speech writer or at least better ones to get his dialogs more focused. There is just too much meandering replay and repeat in his appearances.
Not in this appearance

trump did pretty well

and I think even the trump hating Tweener Twins (Golfing Gator / Mac1958 )would have to agree

I would rather have a rough unpolished trump speaking his mind than a blow-dried, focus group tested smooth politician

Right. That is exactly what I suggested. At rallies, Trump almost seems more scripted than ever before. I would have rather seen him at CPAC hit the ground running and a bit angry and go right into the disaster that Biddum is and how they are going to fix it than listen for 20 minutes him getting applause and thanking and slapping the backs of people supporting him like Gaetz and MTG. Work that stuff in later AFTER you hit the ground running with your main message that we are once again being sold out by the globalists in Washington.

Trump is the only pro-America President we've had in 20 years and foreign leaders fear him. Look what having a weak, bumbling President has done in only one year. Wake up, this is not partisan squabbling, this is serious.
Honestly, we on the other side felt president Trump's first year was pretty gawd awful disastrous from his dark inaugural speech onward....year one!

So really and truly, I don't think you can rule out it being partisan....viewed differently in the partisan eyes of the beholder (for the lack of a better term)

President Biden has had a lot thrown his way his first year...from the continual arrival of Central Americans, many kids under 18 without parents, to then Hatians trying to get here....especially after their catastrophic Earthquake in the wake of their President being assassinated ,

and of course... covid....the vaccines ...distribution and inoculation task...the never get vaccinated movement, to civil unrest between blacks and whites reaching a peak imho....

to taking over the administration without any knowledge of any thing from the Trump administration....biden and team got NO TRANSITION period, that has never happened to any president before...but thanks to Trump and (yeah), his Big Lie that the election was criminally stolen...b.s., so to make him an illegitimate president in all of Trump's followers eyes b.s....

And stupid antics going on amongst the democratic Congress critters and senators, bickering and division among those with eyes too big for their stomach, and the moderately conservative democrats, all on display, daily on the news....manchin this or Cinema that crapola....

Then Afghanistan withdrawal....there was both good and bad....but he was dealt a raw hand by the former....regardless, if he were a spry president, he would have noted that he would be given a raw hand by the former....he should have planned for it and found ways to avoid the bad situation he was in....left with only 2500 in military....and should have basically broken the Trump deal with the Taliban... again imo, at least do so and postponed it, until it was better planned.

And then the vaccines only working well to keep severe sickness and deaths from happening, but NOT so well in preventing infection and spreading.... that was a huge blow not expected right in time for Delta.

Then cyber ransome attacks by Russian criminals preventing fuel getting to eastern coastal states...

And this Russia and Ukraine issue now war thrown at him....

You know what, there's another 10 plus things to add to the above, that were thrown at president Biden his first year....

And writing some down has given me even more of the feeling that I should be greatful that it was Biden in office handling all of these fires, and not trump! It's given me a renewed appreciation for Biden and his admin. :)

Right. That is exactly what I suggested. At rallies, Trump almost seems more scripted than ever before. I would have rather seen him at CPAC hit the ground running and a bit angry and go right into the disaster that Biddum is and how they are going to fix it than listen for 20 minutes him getting applause and thanking and slapping the backs of people supporting him like Gaetz and MTG. Work that stuff in later AFTER you hit the ground running with your main message that we are once again being sold out by the globalists in Washington.
Trump has been silenced by the lib media the past year

but hopefully he will find his voice when he is allowed to speak again by the lib media

Btw: i struggle to decide how to label the left in this country

are they fascist or marxist?

our friend Mac1958 gets really pissed if we call lefties either one

but they are a little of both, and neither label totally fits them

Just calling them libs is not enough

No cue cards, pre screened questions or a teleprompter

And its only 11 minutes

Libs: instead of letting NPR or Huffington Post tell you what trump said try listening to him yourself

1645957881851.png

Thats the extent of your intellect?

You need to go swim in the kiddie pool with them
Figures. Trumptards can't put two and two together, even with pictures.
CPAC convention, nothing but softball questions.

The retard needed a teleprompter to pardon two turkeys.

Trump wants revenge against Ukraine because he was impeached for his attempted extortion.
Trump supports zelensky and ukraine

he said so clearly at the CPAC press conference

Last edited:

Forum List

Back