Are we witnessing the beginning of WW lll

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
are we witnessing beginning of WW lll ? many in the msm and many military experts claim that Russia was unprepared for the strong resistance the brave Ukrainian people are putting up against the actions of the tyrant Putin and his army .... although this may be true ...what makes so many believe that Putin was absolutely unprepared for whats happening in the unjust war he started ! i have a fear that this is only the beginning of Russias aggression and that soon they will go all out in their assault on Ukraine ! does anyone honestly believe that the ex KGB agent has revealed all his cards ? does anyone believe that he didnt know he would be sanctioned by the wast ? does anyone believe that the joint China Russian military drills last year had nothing to do with what we are seeing today ? does anyone believe that China will not soon move against Taiwan ! lets be very very clear Russia and China are allies in arms and both will come to the defense of the other if the west were to take actions to prevent their expansion ! Iran , China, N Korea , Turkey ect may be prepared to confront the west in all out war !

Last edited:
what would NATO countries do if Russia uses a low grade tactical nuke to force Ukraine into submission ? is NATO willing to risk total annihilation of the planet by striking back against Russia a country with more nukes [twice as many ] than the rest of the world combined ! sadly folks Putin may be willing to bet they wont even if he carries out a nuclear strike ! lets be clear folks this may be the most dangerous moment in history for all of mankind !

are we witnessing beginning of WW lll ? many in the msm and many military experts claim that Russia was unprepared for the strong resistance the brave Ukrainian people are putting up against the actions of the tyrant Putin and his army .... although this may be true what makes so many believe that Putin is absolutely prepared for whats happening in the unjust war he started ! i have a fear that this is only the beggining of Russias aggression and that soon they will go all out in their assault on Ukraine ! does anyone honestly believe that the ex KGB agent has revealed all his cards ? does anyone believe that he knew he would be sanctioned by the wast ? does anyone believe that the joint China Russian military drills last year had nothing to do with what we are seeing today ? does anyone believe that China will soon move against Taiwan ! lets be very very clear Russia and China are allies in arms and both will come to the defense of the other if the west were to take actions to prevent their expansion ! Iran , China, N Korea , Turkey ect may be prepared to confront the west in all out war !
I don't think so, but it is too early to tell for sure. Hard to say where Turkey comes down on this thing either.

Like ...war3, war3, war3..... like that in that way? No ...I don't think so.
! i think that it may ! does anyone believe that Russia will not escalate their attacks ? does anyone honestly believe that Putin will say the Ukrainians are putting up to much of a fight so we'll just turn around and go home ?? i fear he is ready and willing to do whatever it take to avoid that embarrassment .

! i think that it may ! does anyone believe that Russia will not escalate their attacks ? does anyone honestly believe that Putin will say the Ukrainians are putting up to much of a fight so we'll just turn around and go home ?? i fear he is ready and willing to do whatever it take to avoid that embarrassment .

Chill...just chill please :04: LOL relax man!

Chill...just chill please :04: LOL relax man!
oh i'm relaxed ... i'm just having trouble understanding why so many believe that Russia isnt going to escalate after only a couple of days of fighting ... people need to understand that Russia has only utilized a fraction [ a very small fraction] of the firepower they can implement .

oh i'm relaxed ... i'm just having trouble understanding why so many believe that Russia isnt going to escalate after only a couple of days of fighting ... people need to understand that Russia has only utilized a fraction [ a very small fraction] of the firepower they can implement .

Because....in my opinion...NATO and the EU and those totally idiots and morons in the 5 Eye Alliance.....are not all that stupid.....they are pretty stupid.....but hopefully not THAT stupid to keep poking the bear....OK?

They perfectly know what will happen if they keep on with the provocations.

Because....in my opinion...NATO and the EU and those totally idiots and morons in the 5 Eye Alliance.....are not all that stupid.....they are pretty stupid.....but hopefully not THAT stupid to keep poking the bear....OK?

They perfectly know what will happen if they keep on with the provocations.
if that happens Russia will continue to roll through Europe .

are we witnessing beginning of WW lll ? many in the msm and many military experts claim that Russia was unprepared for the strong resistance the brave Ukrainian people are putting up against the actions of the tyrant Putin and his army .... although this may be true ...what makes so many believe that Putin was absolutely unprepared for whats [sic] happening in the unjust war he started ! i have a fear that this is only the beginning of Russias [sic] aggression and that soon they will go all out in their assault on Ukraine ! does anyone honestly believe that the ex KGB agent has revealed all his cards ? does anyone believe that he didnt [sic] know he would be sanctioned by the wast [sic] ? does anyone believe that the joint China Russian military drills last year had nothing to do with what we are seeing today ? does anyone believe that China will not soon move against Taiwan ! lets be very very clear Russia and China are allies in arms and both will come to the defense of the other if the west were to take actions to prevent their expansion ! Iran , China, N Korea , Turkey ect [sic]may be prepared to confront the west in all out war !

World War III began more than forty years ago.

It began when Jimmy Carter abandoned and betrayed the best ally that we had in the Muslim-dominated part of the world, the Shah of Iran, leaving him to be overthrown, and that nation to be taken over by the Khomeniacs.

That is where violent, Islamist terrorism first had the chance to really take root, and it is from there that it has spread and mutated like a disease. Islamist terrorists have been at war every since with much of the civilized world, including us.

Forum List

Back