Biden's job approval hits new low: poll

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
More and more people see Biden for what he's is, a doddering incompetent.

President Biden's approval rating has hit a new low of 38 percent, according to a new Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey released exclusively to The Hill on Friday.

Seventeen percent of registered voters said they "strongly approve" of Biden's job in office while another 21 percent said they "somewhat approve."

Another 39 percent said they "strongly disapproved" of Biden's job, while 16 percent said they "somewhat disapproved."

The findings come as Biden grapples with the violent Russian invasion of Ukraine, as well as record-high inflation stateside. Biden is set to address the nation on Tuesday, delivering his first State of the Union remarks to Congress.

"On the eve of his State of the Union, the president has hit a new low as inflation and economic anxiety hit new highs. The president is now underwater on every top domestic and foreign policy issue," said Mark Penn, the co-director of the Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey.

The same poll found that 64 percent of registered voters said Biden is “too lenient” with Russia, while 31 percent said he handles Russia “just right.” Five percent said he’s “too tough.”

I think RCP has him at 41 average. Tater actually got a three point bump this past week but inflation is really being felt now and no amount of blaming it on Russia, Russia, Russia, is going to help him or the dems. The public knows who is responsible.

Just wait till gas goes up anther 5-cents by mid-week.....The dumb fuck better cast aside the climate change shit-bags and "drill baby drill".....If he doesn't then there is no doubt he is against the American people.

I figure that he will try to drop the fed gas tax in whole or part for some mid-term relief but that's only 18 cents a gallon.....Gas has gone up 17-cents in my AO over the past week.

I think RCP has him at 41 average. Tater actually got a three point bump this past week but inflation is really being felt now and no amount of blaming it on Russia, Russia, Russia, is going to help him or the dems. The public knows who is responsible.

Just wait till gas goes up anther 5-cents by mid-week.....The dumb fuck better cast aside the climate change shit-bags and "drill baby drill".....If he doesn't then there is no doubt he is against the American people.

I figure that he will try to drop the fed gas tax in whole or part for some mid-term relief but that's only 18 cents a gallon.....Gas has gone up 17-cents in my AO over the past week.
40 cent down here.

The climate changers still have not figured out how to get the economy running on air and water yet have no problem sticking it to the American worker’s wallet to pay egregiously for gas.

What's Satan's approval rate? Trying to make a baseline here. Alternatively, what is Congress' approval rate?

I'm just glad Trumpers care about approval polls again...

They all but ignored them for the past 4 or so years

Forum List

Back