Trump shoves it to the Gold Star Families in his "tax cuts"

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
.\
Unbelievable. The motherfucker raised taxes on survivor benefits for Gold Star families with his so-called "tax cuts".

Did he mention this in any of his rallies????

Tax overhaul hikes taxes for some Gold Star families on survivor ...
Tax overhaul hikes taxes for some Gold Star families on survivor benefits - CNNPolitics
22 hours ago - Tax overhaul means some Gold Star families paying much higher taxes on survivor benefits. ... In past years, Gold Star families who chose this option paid an average of 12% to 15% in taxes on that income. Following the tax reform laws that went into effect in 2018, that tax rate jumped to 37%, according to the nonprofit.
This Year's Tax Cut Cost Some Gold Star Families Dearly | Military.com
https://www.military.com › News › Headlines
3 days ago - This Year's Tax Cut Cost Some Gold Star Families Dearly ... "My kids are owing the government back money, that the government gave them, because ... impact on Gold Star families this year, it may be a consequence of a more ... And then there's the Survivor Benefits Plan (SBP), a Department of Defense ...
Tax overhaul means higher taxes for many Gold Star families - KOAM
https://www.koamnewsnow.com/news/.../tax...taxes...gold-star-families/1072182040
22 hours ago - President Donald Trump's tax overhaul is forcing some military families to pay thousands of dollars more in taxes on their survivor ... Following the tax reform laws that went into effect in 2018, that tax rate jumped to 37%, according to the non-profit. ... "My kids are owing the government back money that the ..."""

Anyone who actually thought his tax reform was anything but a gift to the rich is either terminally stupid or has been officially dead for the last 3 years.

That’s afucking shame since 50% pays zero federal taxes and illegals get fucking rebates! What an outrage!

I keep seeing the word 'some' in the OP.

How many is 'some'?

What percentage of the whole?

When a tax is cut in one area it is raised in another just a slight of hand gesture that morons get all excited about.

• Banned

How many is 'some'?

Is that your rationalization for the day?

Why don't you read one of the links yourself instead of making excuses for the Trump?

"I'm rebuilding the military..." while he ups the tax rate on military widows.

""""But Theresa Jones sees it as an annual reminder of her husband, Navy Lt. Cmdr. Landon Jones, who was killed in a helicopter crash on Sept. 22, 2013.

Since then, Jones and her two sons, ages 5 and 11, have received monthly compensation in the form of survivor benefits -- one allotment through the Department of Defense is taxable, and another through the Department of Veterans Affairs, which is not taxed.

For the past several years she's had to pay roughly $1,150 in taxes on her sons' benefits. This year, it was $5,400."""

This Year's Tax Cut Cost Some Gold Star Families Dearly

• Banned

Trump voters are the most disgusting people in America, as witnessed by the cowards on this thread who make excuses for him.

Shame on all of you.

.\
Unbelievable. The motherfucker raised taxes on survivor benefits for Gold Star families with his so-called "tax cuts".

Did he mention this in any of his rallies????

Tax overhaul hikes taxes for some Gold Star families on survivor ...
Tax overhaul hikes taxes for some Gold Star families on survivor benefits - CNNPolitics
22 hours ago - Tax overhaul means some Gold Star families paying much higher taxes on survivor benefits. ... In past years, Gold Star families who chose this option paid an average of 12% to 15% in taxes on that income. Following the tax reform laws that went into effect in 2018, that tax rate jumped to 37%, according to the nonprofit.
This Year's Tax Cut Cost Some Gold Star Families Dearly | Military.com
https://www.military.com › News › Headlines
3 days ago - This Year's Tax Cut Cost Some Gold Star Families Dearly ... "My kids are owing the government back money, that the government gave them, because ... impact on Gold Star families this year, it may be a consequence of a more ... And then there's the Survivor Benefits Plan (SBP), a Department of Defense ...
Tax overhaul means higher taxes for many Gold Star families - KOAM
https://www.koamnewsnow.com/news/.../tax...taxes...gold-star-families/1072182040
22 hours ago - President Donald Trump's tax overhaul is forcing some military families to pay thousands of dollars more in taxes on their survivor ... Following the tax reform laws that went into effect in 2018, that tax rate jumped to 37%, according to the non-profit. ... "My kids are owing the government back money that the ..."""

Anyone who actually thought his tax reform was anything but a gift to the rich is either terminally stupid or has been officially dead for the last 3 years.
Some...
Some...
Many... Oooh, many.

Are these the same some or many's that got the Trump pay raise for the military the democrats all voted against? Or the ones that got the Trump tax cuts the democrats all voted against?

I'm just asking because this all sounds like a pile of bullshit. How the hell do you get a pay raise and a tax reduction and end up paying more? Answer? You fucking don't.

How many is 'some'?

Is that your rationalization for the day?

Why don't you read one of the links yourself instead of making excuses for the Trump?

"I'm rebuilding the military..." while he ups the tax rate on military widows.

""""But Theresa Jones sees it as an annual reminder of her husband, Navy Lt. Cmdr. Landon Jones, who was killed in a helicopter crash on Sept. 22, 2013.

Since then, Jones and her two sons, ages 5 and 11, have received monthly compensation in the form of survivor benefits -- one allotment through the Department of Defense is taxable, and another through the Department of Veterans Affairs, which is not taxed.

For the past several years she's had to pay roughly $1,150 in taxes on her sons' benefits. This year, it was $5,400."""

This Year's Tax Cut Cost Some Gold Star Families Dearly

Like I said, SOME.

are you fool enough to believe the tax cut TARGETED Gold Star families?

(you probably are)

Your TDS is scary

I describe Trump's tax scam this way.....

Trump came to your home.....took out a second mortgage of $100K
Gave you a couple of thousands
Took the remaining 98K and gave it to himself and his rich friends
...........and told you, "don't worry........you or your kids won't have to pay that extra mortgage for a few years"

The tax scam was financed b y Trump borrowing almost $2 TRILLION
Made the tax cut PERMANENT for his rich friends
...and made the small tax cut for middle class to last only 5 years.

Remember, Trump went to Mar-a-Lago the day after his scam passed congress, and told his friends...."I just made you giys a LOT richer...."

...........and told you, "don't worry........you or your kids won't have to pay that extra mortgage for a few years"

Remember, Trump went to Mar-a-Lago the day after his scam passed congress, and told his friends...."I just made you giys a LOT richer...."
Doesn't look like you understand taxes or mortgages. At all.

I'm not a millionaire. I got a decent cut.

You're not the survivor of a war who was guaranteed death benefits.

Next idiot.

Have you always been such a whiney twat?

Don't worry, Nancy Pelosi and AOC are working on a bill to make the middle class cuts permanent.
Right?

Forum List

Back