Gold Star families force Biden to face his failure in the botched Afghanistan Withdrawal

2,324 of them? Most of whom were KIA under either Bush, Obama, or the Dirty Don?

The Neo-GOP weaponization of what use to be bipartisan continues.

Saul Biden Right?
Imagine sending people like you know in the same situation. One of my ideas. The new department of Karma. We can make TV shows out of it. I guarantee you that the ratings will be Super bowl levels.

That is why some one needs refresh the memory of these worthless biden idiots what he cost us.
13 young Americans. God only knows the number of Americans left behind along with our allies. Biden loads up a few C-130's with anyone lucky enought to catch one and head to America without any proof of who they were to show a worthless effort to try to save any of Joe's total failyer. A top of the line air base with 100 helicopters and near 100 aircraft. Why would we have over 22,000 hummers, 42,000 pickup trucks, and 8,000 2 1/2 ton trucks anyplace but the U.S? Over 1,000 APC's and mine proof vehicles. When you leave anyplace you don't leave the enemy any thing. You don't leave over 64,000 heavy machine guns, 358 thousand assault rifiles, 126,000 pistols, and 176 artilery pieces. Totally mindless and totally $50 billion of modern military hardware. So modern some was sold to Russia and Joe's allie, China. Also don't forget,162 thousand radios, 16, 000 pair of night vision. Plus new uniforms for all Joe's boys, Yes Mohammad, Mohammad, and Mohammad all thank you. Even a total loser gets one right every Blue Moon, not Joe. Joe, wondering around stageis over due to fall into a band pit's brass section ending up playing Dixie on the horns.
Excellent post! And let's not forget the Afghan interpreters who risked their lives to help American soldiers. I wonder how many of them have already been executed by the Taliban? How many 14 year old Afghan girls were pulled out of school and are now the "wives" (a.k.a sex slaves) of Taliban soldiers?

Excellent post! And let's not forget the Afghan interpreters who risked their lives to help American soldiers. I wonder how many of them have already been executed by the Taliban? How many 14 year old Afghan girls were pulled out of school and are now the "wives" (a.k.a sex slaves) of Taliban soldiers?
So why did Benedict Donald allow the Taliban to renege on most all of the Conditions they agree to in Doha? How many Afghans would have been saved it there was peace between the waring factions?

Forum List

Back