Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid

And here you are, refusing to condemn the Kenosha Commie who had a firearm illegally.

He didn't kill anyone.

You don't want people safe.

You want people disarmed.

Yes, I don't think the average person should have a gun. Period.

The two reasons you guys give are the Stupid Reason and the Crazy Reason.

The Stupid Reason is to protect yourselves from Criminals. BUt DGUs are rare, and more guns are stolen by criminals than used to fend off criminals. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad buy.

The CRAZY reason is that you guys needs you some guns to fights you the government. That's just.. nuts.

The government has tanks. They have bombers. They have nukes.

You, and people like you, are the reason the Second Amendment exists.

No, man, the Second Amendment exists because the states wanted to maintain militias. That all became kind of moot when the Militias were replaced by the National Guard.

And here you are, refusing to condemn the Kenosha Commie who had a firearm illegally.

He didn't kill anyone.

You don't want people safe.

You want people disarmed.

Yes, I don't think the average person should have a gun. Period.

The two reasons you guys give are the Stupid Reason and the Crazy Reason.

The Stupid Reason is to protect yourselves from Criminals. BUt DGUs are rare, and more guns are stolen by criminals than used to fend off criminals. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad buy.

The CRAZY reason is that you guys needs you some guns to fights you the government. That's just.. nuts.

The government has tanks. They have bombers. They have nukes.

You, and people like you, are the reason the Second Amendment exists.

No, man, the Second Amendment exists because the states wanted to maintain militias. That all became kind of moot when the Militias were replaced by the National Guard.
Good Gaea, you are so desperate to be the subject of a totalitarian government. (And that's what you'd be; you're not going to be given any power just because you advocate Communism on the internet.)

The responsibilities of citizenship terrify you.

Grow up, son. We're not going to give up our freedoms just because you're a chickenshit.

Good Gaea, you are so desperate to be the subject of a totalitarian government. (And that's what you'd be; you're not going to be given any power just because you advocate Communism on the internet.)

Grow up, son. We're not going to give up our freedoms just because you're a chickenshit.

At some point, the majority of us who don't own guns are going to get tired of the small minority of you that do.

I don't worry about a totalitarian government... I do worry some nut is going to shoot up a theater or shopping mall I might be at one day.

At some point, the majority of us who don't own guns are going to get tired of the small minority of you that do.

I don't worry about a totalitarian government... I do worry some nut is going to shoot up a theater or shopping mall I might be at one day.
You're more likely to be shot by a fellow Democrat.

So let's say you do get tired of the third of Americans who own guns.

You'll whine and snivel and cry to Big Daddy Government to take the scary guns from the scary people.

Not gonna happen. You'll go through life bitter and disappointed, with snot running out of your nose.

Grow the fuck up, boy.

You'll whine and snivel and cry to Big Daddy Government to take the scary guns from the scary people.

Gun control is closer than you think, buddy.

The first target needs to be the gun industry itself... then we move on to the gun owners, most of whom would probably be fine with common sense gun control. They don't want to be shot by a crazy person any more than I do.

Gun control is closer than you think, buddy.

The first target needs to be the gun industry itself... then we move on to the gun owners, most of whom would probably be fine with common sense gun control. They don't want to be shot by a crazy person any more than I do.
I wish you'd be honest about it, at least.

You want guns banned so people can't resist the leftist tyranny you want.

NO, man, I want guns banned because most of you people shouldn't have them.

Guns don't stop tyranny. Here's the ugly reality- the worst regimes in history have been overwealmingly supported by the majority of their people....

The "Good Germans" had guns, but they never took up Arms against Hitler. They fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

It was Eisenhower, not Hitler, who had to confiscate all the guns in Germany.

NO, man, I want guns banned because most of you people shouldn't have them.

Guns don't stop tyranny. Here's the ugly reality- the worst regimes in history have been overwealmingly supported by the majority of their people....

The "Good Germans" had guns, but they never took up Arms against Hitler. They fought for him to the last old man and little boy.

It was Eisenhower, not Hitler, who had to confiscate all the guns in Germany.
Eat shit, Commie prick.

Are you really this stupid? RACIST? He shot 3 of the 4 attackers who attacked him. He shot the 3 white felons and let the black one who backed away go and you call him a racist?

He's a 17 year old kid who did nothing but defend himself from convicted felons attacking him, and you want him raped? you are sick in the head.

He's a little gun nut wannabe who wanted to go up and shoot rioters... this is why we need to make an example out of him.

So no one ever thinks this is a good idea again.
Rioters need to be shot..it's true. But this boy didn't even do that-----he only shot the felons who attacked and were trying to kill him.

I notice you're not going out to try to confiscate any weapons.

You want somebody else to do it for you. Typical.

Nope. I also don't try to get a rabid raccoon out of my crawlspace. I hire a professional for that.
I know the left has told you that being a pussy is a positive trait, and you believed it to excuse your innate pussyhood, but they lied to you.

Rioters need to be shot..it's true. But this boy didn't even do that-----he only shot the felons who attacked and were trying to kill him.

And he's going to spend the best years of his life as a prison bitch... sucks to be him.
No hun.......the DA is out of line==she may get a conviction in the lower court---BUT the case will be appealed and removed from the area and the boy will be let off. And this is assuming that the right and right leaning libertarians don't riot and go for her head for attacking the boy. It's a travesty that we have allowed it to get this far.......

No hun.......the DA is out of line==she may get a conviction in the lower court---BUT the case will be appealed and removed from the area and the boy will be let off. And this is assuming that the right and right leaning libertarians don't riot and go for her head for attacking the boy. It's a travesty that we have allowed it to get this far.......

Actually, there's no constitutional issue. Any claim to self-defense he has is nullified by the fact that he had an illegal weapon and had travelled across state lines looking for trouble.

He's going to get convicted.
He's not going to win any appeals.
He will spend the best years of his life in prison.

If he had good lawyers who weren't looking to advance the Wingnut agenda, they'd get him to cop a plea and maybe spend 15 years in prison instead of the life he is going to end up getting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back