Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid

The facts that they were out after curfew and one of them had an illegal weapon are still there, no matter how hard you ignore them.

You condemn the kid for these violations, but you can't be bothered to condemn the rioters for the same thing.

They didn't kill anyone... that's why I'm not so upset. I'm sure a couple of them littered, too.

Those people have every right to be out, Curfew or not. The misconduct of their police department demanded it.

Future Prison Bitch, didn't live in that community, he had no business being there.
Unsurprisingly, you claim your hypocrisy is good and righteous.

But then, you wouldn't be you if you weren't a hypocrite.

Absolutely.

Breaking a curfew to protest a police injustice is good and righteous.

Breaking a curfew to shoot people because your classmates in High School voted you "Most likely to be a school shooter", not so much.

Absolutely.

Breaking a curfew to shoot people because your classmates in High School voted you "Most likely to be a school shooter", not so much.
I'd ask you to explain how a guy who just wanted to shoot people happened to shoot only people who were attacking him, but you're a dumbfuck.

You've chosen the wrong side. You've chosen the fascist left, because you think you'll get something out of it -- a seat on the Politburo, maybe?

In reality, traitors are always first against the wall.

Absolutely.

Were you voted "most likely to be a school shooter" in high school?

Doubtless, he is the dumbest of fucks.

Just let him stand trial so the evidence is out there. Then let a jury decide. Seems fair.
Democrats can't tolerate fair. Everything is rigged or crooked. The days of fair elections is over. The days of kangaroo courts with political verdicts has arrived.

I'd ask you to explain how a guy who just wanted to shoot people happened to shoot only people who were attacking him, but you're a dumbfuck.

You've chosen the wrong side. You've chosen the fascist left, because you think you'll get something out of it -- a seat on the Politburo, maybe?

Guy, you are sputtering again.

This is why the little fuck will be a Prison Bitch next year.

Because the community will want to send a message to the next guy, BAD IDEA.

Because acquitting him will make the town itself liable for his actions civilly.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Guy, you are sputtering again.

This is why the little fuck will be a Prison Bitch next year.

Because acquitting him will make the town itself liable for his actions civilly.
Not everyone shares your fantasy of being someone's prison bitch, Slappy.

The message that should be sent is to not to attack a guy running down the street, but that seems to go right over your head or maybe you are just sympathetic to that group of thugs.

The message that should be sent is to not to attack a guy running down the street, but that seems to go right over your head or maybe you are just sympathetic to that group of thugs.

Running down the street with a gun AFTER he had just shot an unarmed man.

These people were out in the street because their corrupt police force had shot another unarmed black man in the back.

1607428713912.png

He's not my hero. And unfortunately for you, there is no pay-per-view for prison rapes.

Of course, you'd demand someone else pay for it for you.

I think they need to film it for the benefit of the gun nuts... "This could be you if you take you Penis compensator outside!!!"
You sure are obsessed with men's penises. Is there perhaps a closet you need to come out of?

So you're on record as being against people defending themselves from violent criminals.

Gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. Most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and domestic violence.

The NRA has sold you a pack of lies, Edward Gunnerhands.

View attachment 427294
View attachment 427533

Guns don't offend me. People who shouldn't have guns having them offend me.

The best argument for gun control is a conversation with a gun nut.

So you're on record as being against people defending themselves from violent criminals.

Gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. Most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and domestic violence.

The NRA has sold you a pack of lies, Edward Gunnerhands.

View attachment 427294
View attachment 427533

Guns don't offend me. People who shouldn't have guns having them offend me.

The best argument for gun control is a conversation with a gun nut.
And here you are, refusing to condemn the Kenosha Commie who had a firearm illegally.

Face it, kid, your wishes are insanely transparent.

You don't want people safe.

You want people disarmed.

You, and people like you, are the reason the Second Amendment exists.

Stupid Communist. No revolution for you!

Forum List

Back