Trump is Going to Pardon ANTIFA/BLM

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Donald Trump will pardon 1-6 insurrectionists. Since he claims it was done by ANTIFA/BLM/FBI, this means he will be pardoning these groups..

The Trump campaign embraces Jan. 6 rioters with money and pardon promises​

An NPR review of social media posts, speeches and interviews found that Trump has made calls to "free" Jan. 6 defendants or promised to issue them presidential pardons more than a dozen times. Trump has said he would issue those pardons on "Day 1" of his presidency, as part of a broader agenda to use presidential power to exact "retribution" against his opponents and deliver "justice" for his supporters.

"We'll be looking very, very seriously at full pardons," Trump told an interviewer in 2022. "I mean full pardons with an apology to many."

Last edited:
1704649806811.png

Donald Trump will pardon 1-6 insurrectionists. Since he claims it was done by ANTIFA/BLM/FBI, this means he will be pardoning these groups..

An NPR review of social media posts, speeches and interviews found that Trump has made calls to "free" Jan. 6 defendants or promised to issue them presidential pardons more than a dozen times. Trump has said he would issue those pardons on "Day 1" of his presidency, as part of a broader agenda to use presidential power to exact "retribution" against his opponents and deliver "justice" for his supporters.

"We'll be looking very, very seriously at full pardons," Trump told an interviewer in 2022. "I mean full pardons with an apology to many."

Don't count your chickens. Polls are meaningless. If it turns out it be true that 2020 was legitimate (highly questionable) that margin was wide enough to withstand some minor reversal and still hold. I don't expect that the vote count has changed that much.

And then we are going after the criminals who charged them.

Don't count your chickens. Polls are meaningless. If it turns out it be true that 2020 was legitimate (highly questionable) that margin was wide enough to withstand some minor reversal and still hold. I don't expect that the vote count has changed that much.
Only the crazies still believe thar 2020 was stolen.

I'm sure Trump appreciates your support.

You don't give criminals and traitors breaks or they take over. Like rodents and cockroaches.
Yep, that's why Trump and his supporters cannot be given breaks.

Yep, that's why Trump and his supporters cannot be given breaks.
Yep that's why we should have taken Korea's example to heart, years ago.
Communists and globalists and every Democrat are culls. They can't be kept,they are always terminal.

Forum List

Back