Trump is Going to Pardon ANTIFA/BLM

Nope, prove your claim and stop demanding what others do.
Ddon't even try it. You made the first claim and have not proven it. Therefore my claim of 0 is correct.

Trump lost by 7 million. So whatever the supposed anomilies were, even if they all favored Biden he still won.
Those involve issues like chain of custody and dates on submitted ballots and the time they arrived.

Gosh but you are a whiney twat.

The facts are that J 6 was a fed operation.

The whole fucking world knows it.
So let’s recap

The left… dressed up like the right to stop the implementation of an election they had won.

Well over a thousand of those “lefties” were jailed and the right calls them patriots and Trump promises to pardon them

Oh and while they were attacking the Capitol those lefties were hunting for Nancy Pelosi to (as one of them said) put a bullet on her brain.

Pelosi is of course responsible for the whole thing

Sure.

That makes perfect sense

So let’s recap

The left… dressed up like the right to stop the implementation of an election they had won.

Well over a thousand of those “lefties” were jailed and the right calls them patriots and Trump promises to pardon them

Oh and while they were attacking the Capitol those lefties were hunting for Nancy Pelosi to (as one of them said) put a bullet on her brain.

Sure.

That makes perfect sense

Look up REICHSTAG FIRE.

It's history, I know that hurts your head, but read about it anyway.

One thing about you progressives, you have ZERO imagination. You do the same shit over and over, and over.

Look up REICHSTAG FIRE.

It's history, I know that hurts your head, but read about it anyway.

One thing about you progressives, you have ZERO imagination. You do the same shit over and over, and over.
That doesn’t even come close to making sense

And yes. It is a figment of your imagination

That doesn’t even come close to making sense

And yes. It is a figment of your imagination
Like I said, you are stupid and ignorant.

A perfect dupe for the progressives.

So let’s recap

Sure.

That makes perfect sense
Your narrative has failed. It is everyone but Trump.

Donald Trump will pardon 1-6 insurrectionists. Since he claims it was done by ANTIFA/BLM/FBI, this means he will be pardoning these groups..

The Trump campaign embraces Jan. 6 rioters with money and pardon promises​

An NPR review of social media posts, speeches and interviews found that Trump has made calls to "free" Jan. 6 defendants or promised to issue them presidential pardons more than a dozen times. Trump has said he would issue those pardons on "Day 1" of his presidency, as part of a broader agenda to use presidential power to exact "retribution" against his opponents and deliver "justice" for his supporters.

"We'll be looking very, very seriously at full pardons," Trump told an interviewer in 2022. "I mean full pardons with an apology to many."

Insurrection is a crime, none of the Jan 6th rioters have been charged with insurrection. Please do not refer to the rioters as "Insurectionists".

1. Ballot Integrity Procedures and Laws are part of every modern democracy to ensure election integrity.
2. 89% of European democracies banned absentee voting to resident citizens, while 100% require Photo ID for any form of voting to prevent targeted fraud.
3. 37 states in the US altered their absentee/mail-in ballots Ballot Integrity Procedures for 2020 Presidential Election.

Insurrection is a crime, none of the Jan 6th rioters have been charged with insurrection. Please do not refer to the rioters as "Insurectionists".
Seditious conspiracy

Look it up

But wait… weren’t they all BLM, ANTIFA, Feds?

Like I said, you are stupid and ignorant.

A perfect dupe for the progressives.
Right. It was a “Reichstag fire “ event and you are sure of this because you were able to use your imagination

Got it

Forum List

Back