Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid

I agree BUT...

He is charged on the State level where Trump cannot pardon.

He can only pardon Federal offenses.

Kyle is political prisoner.

It should never be a crime to kill Communists that attack you.

Free Kyle!
Yep, Kyle got absolutely FUCKED. The Kid is a hero for taking out those murderous thugs. Give the kid a medal, PLEASE.

I agree BUT...

Free Kyle!

Can he ask Barr to take over the case and charge him so that he can pardon him?

Yep, Kyle got absolutely FUCKED. The Kid is a hero for taking out those murderous thugs. Give the kid a medal, PLEASE.

He got metal bracelets... exactly what he deserves. He went into a crowd looking for a fight and he found one. Thst doesn’t meet my criteria for self-defense; no matter what happened after he want into the crowd.

Last edited:
And then there's Jesse Smollett/BLM/SJW little closet industry based on something nobody can prove. The double standards on this board. Alleging pedophilia, you need tons of proof and could get you banned. Alleging racism? No proof whatsoever needed. J' accuse.

Last edited:

He fat metal bracelets... exactly what he deserves. He went into a crowd looking for a fight and he found one. Thst doesn’t meet my criteria for self-defense; no matter what happened after he want into the crowd.
Your criteria for self-defense are meaningless.

I agree BUT...

Free Kyle!

Here's an asscrack who wants "medals" given out to multimurderers.
UNfuckingreal.

He fat metal bracelets... exactly what he deserves. He went into a crowd looking for a fight and he found one. Thst doesn’t meet my criteria for self-defense; no matter what happened after he want into the crowd.

Ah, it was only a matter of time before Edward Gunnerhands showed up to lick up blood.

I agree BUT...

Free Kyle!

Here's an asscrack who wants "medals" given out to multimurderers.
UNfuckingreal.
When was he convicted of murder?

As a martial artist and a CCW holder my view may not have legal standing, but considering pretty much every self-defense enthusiast I know agrees with me. Apparently the law does as well, since the young man has been charged with multiple crimes.
Politically-motivated crimes.

Politically-motivated crimes.

I agree, Rittenhouse went to thst event looking for a politically motivated confrontation. He didn’t think it would turn out like it did. He bit off an adult-sized problem that he wasn’t able to handle with his baby teeth and ended up killing someone. Now he has to pay the price for those mistakes.

Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid.
Far as I know, the Kenosha County District attorney filed state charges. Donnie can't do dick.
And YOU can't either, ASSHOLE. :mm:
I'm would not interfere in the State of Wisconsin's legal affairs. Look, it is going to be OK. The kid is just a kid who was never in trouble before, as far as I know. He acted like an undisciplined kid from start to finish. He will be alright. Using kids from out of state will probably become the new standard for these types of activities as they look good to juries, after all, he is just a kid that innocently got in over his head and shot his way out, right? Whether the right thinks he is a poster boy for the right is immaterial. What is material is how his lawyers play this to the jury.

The only confrontation up for debate is the first one where he took out that convicted child molestor. Nice head shot on that mother fuck. There will be some testimony that the chomo shot at Kyle first, but I don't know if there is video evidence to support it.

The other 2 convicts he shot were clearly self defense. Truly a hero.

Forum List

Back