Trump says they were all merely suggestions.

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.
He hasn't flipped on any topic.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

Excuse me but he got popular with you people because he said he was going to build a wall, halt Muslim refugee influx, yada yada yada, now everything is negotiable? Hell, THAT is the typical politician. No principles, just which ever way the wind blows that's what we do? Fuck that, it's basically "I'll do whatever I need to to get elected". He's turned into the typical politician.

Nothing he has said has suddenly indicated that he is okay with unregulated Muslim immigration or illegal immigrants. This is a stupid complaint about him.

Lol, denial. Just watch and learn. Trump will betray you all.

If you really believed that, you would be keeping quite about it.

Well, I have been keeping quiet, until someone started a thread about it.

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

Excuse me but he got popular with you people because he said he was going to build a wall, halt Muslim refugee influx, yada yada yada, now everything is negotiable? Hell, THAT is the typical politician. No principles, just which ever way the wind blows that's what we do? Fuck that, it's basically "I'll do whatever I need to to get elected". He's turned into the typical politician.

Nothing he has said has suddenly indicated that he is okay with unregulated Muslim immigration or illegal immigrants. This is a stupid complaint about him.

Maybe, but Hillary has spent her entire adult life betraying this country, so I'll take my chances with Trump at this point.

No doubt. I will likely vote for Trump as well. I'm certainly not voting for Hillary.

Trump: Anything I say now 'is a suggestion'

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

I suggest he shows us his tax returns.

So at all his speeches/rallies he stated that 'banning muslims' and 'being pro-life' and 'tossing out all the illegals' were just suggestions, right?
Well not his stance on abortion because that has nothing to do with policy, but stupid liberals seem to forget how laws are made in this country.

Here's a recap.

A representative introduces a bill (IE suggests a new law) and the body votes on said law, either yay or nay. Until said vote passes, there is no law, only a suggestion.

Unless you are Obama , in which case you say "Oh Congress won't pass a law I want? Someone hand me a pen"

You stupid fucks.

So, he didn't make it clear at his rallies that these were just "suggestions"? Because I never heard him say that until recently, after he'd gotten his supporters on board with declaring that he would ban all muslims.

I guess rdean is furiously Googling "right wing rallies + kill gays" looking for some evidence to support his outlandish claims.

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

So at all his speeches/rallies he stated that 'banning muslims' and 'being pro-life' and 'tossing out all the illegals' were just suggestions, right?
Well not his stance on abortion because that has nothing to do with policy, but stupid liberals seem to forget how laws are made in this country.

Here's a recap.

A representative introduces a bill (IE suggests a new law) and the body votes on said law, either yay or nay. Until said vote passes, there is no law, only a suggestion.

Unless you are Obama , in which case you say "Oh Congress won't pass a law I want? Someone hand me a pen"

You stupid fucks.

So, he didn't make it clear at his rallies that these were just "suggestions"? Because I never heard him say that until recently, after he'd gotten his supporters on board with declaring that he would ban all muslims.

It's called hyperbole you fucking dolt. EVERYONE does it.

"I will close GITMO" is GITMO closed?

Here's a recap.

You stupid fucks.

It's called hyperbole you fucking dolt. EVERYONE does it.

"I will close GITMO" is GITMO closed?

Not yet. He's released a boatload of detainees though. He's still got what, 8 months to go? Fat lady hasn't sung yet. Besides, the "everyone does it" is no excuse, especially when Trump is suppose to be 'different'.

Stop being so angry.

------------------------

Third world arab muslim shithole people will be showing up here in droves if you vote trump for president

Are you trying to trick him into voting for Trump?

Or just pointing out that if he really believed what he was saying that he would not be anti-Trump?
Since Trump has already flipped on everything else, if he says no Muslims today, he means ALL Muslims tomorrow.

------------------------

Laughing.....brilliant! Now even the paultry handful of policy positions Trump has taken can't be taken seriously. As he may have only been 'suggesting'. 'Alluding' to policy. Teasing us, really.

Who knew Trump would be running on the babydoll lingerie of a policy platform?

Who knew liberals could be so dishonest?

Wait, everyone.

------------------------

Third world arab muslim shithole people will be showing up here in droves if you vote trump for president

Are you trying to trick him into voting for Trump?

Or just pointing out that if he really believed what he was saying that he would not be anti-Trump?
Since Trump has already flipped on everything else, if he says no Muslims today, he means ALL Muslims tomorrow.

Your words have no meaning.

I challenge any Trump supporter to produce any statement by Trump saying BEFORE Cruz dropped out, that any of the things he ran on we're "merely suggestions".

I challenge you to convince me that you care about any of this, or that ANYTHING Trump says would generate a positive response from you.

Trump could say the weather is nice, and you would claim it was proof that he was a bad person.

------------------------

Laughing.....brilliant! Now even the paultry handful of policy positions Trump has taken can't be taken seriously. As he may have only been 'suggesting'. 'Alluding' to policy. Teasing us, really.

Wait, everyone.
Dishonest? Where is the dishonesty?

If you really believed that, you would be keeping quite about it.

Well, I have been keeping quiet, until someone started a thread about it.

And now you're bumping it constantly.

I challenge any Trump supporter to produce any statement by Trump saying BEFORE Cruz dropped out, that any of the things he ran on we're "merely suggestions".

I challenge you to convince me that you care about any of this, or that ANYTHING Trump says would generate a positive response from you.

Trump could say the weather is nice, and you would claim it was proof that he was a bad person.
You first.

I bet Trump's concession speech will be the most watched show in history.

------------------------

Wait, everyone.
Dishonest? Where is the dishonesty?

Everything you say, and skylar.

You first.

Me first what? Predfan's strawman?

Couldn't care less about his delusions.

I bet Trump's concession speech will be the most watched show in history.

Perhaps.

What does that have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back