Trump says they were all merely suggestions.

Trump: Anything I say now 'is a suggestion'

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

I suggest he shows us his tax returns.

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.
He hasn't flipped on any topic.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

Negotiation and compromise happen to be anathema to the kind of conservatives who are Trump's most zealous supporters.

Now he's caving, and his followers, like the obedient cult members they are, are caving with him.

You, for example.

I've told you this before , I don't endorse someone based solely on the letter behind their name. I realize that is a foreign concept to an ideologue such as yourself, but that's just how I roll.

There are SOME things I like about Trump, some I don't.

So you're condemning all the Republicans who are flipping and flopping into the Trump camp, despite not agreeing with him on much of anything,

just because he's the winning Republican, i.e., the guy with the R after his name?

I condemn anyone who is married to one political party and never criticizes anyone within that party or disagrees with any of their stances.

You, for example.

I do NOT condemn anyone for saying "well I don't agree with everything this person stands for, BUT I sure don't want their opponent getting elected, so I'll support them"

Those are two entirely different stances.

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

Excuse me but he got popular with you people because he said he was going to build a wall, halt Muslim refugee influx, yada yada yada, now everything is negotiable? Hell, THAT is the typical politician. No principles, just which ever way the wind blows that's what we do? Fuck that, it's basically "I'll do whatever I need to to get elected". He's turned into the typical politician.

Nothing he has said has suddenly indicated that he is okay with unregulated Muslim immigration or illegal immigrants. This is a stupid complaint about him.

Who's okay with unregulated Muslim immigraton?

Negotiation and compromise happen to be anathema to the kind of conservatives who are Trump's most zealous supporters.

Now he's caving, and his followers, like the obedient cult members they are, are caving with him.

You, for example.

I've told you this before , I don't endorse someone based solely on the letter behind their name. I realize that is a foreign concept to an ideologue such as yourself, but that's just how I roll.

So you're condemning all the Republicans who are flipping and flopping into the Trump camp, despite not agreeing with him on much of anything,

just because he's the winning Republican, i.e., the guy with the R after his name?

I condemn anyone who is married to one political party and never criticizes anyone within that party or disagrees with any of their stances.

You, for example.

I do NOT condemn anyone for saying "well I don't agree with everything this person stands for, BUT I sure don't want their opponent getting elected, so I'll support them"

How do you know I've never criticized people from both parties?

------------------------

Excuse me but he got popular with you people because he said he was going to build a wall, halt Muslim refugee influx, yada yada yada, now everything is negotiable? Hell, THAT is the typical politician. No principles, just which ever way the wind blows that's what we do? Fuck that, it's basically "I'll do whatever I need to to get elected". He's turned into the typical politician.

Nothing he has said has suddenly indicated that he is okay with unregulated Muslim immigration or illegal immigrants. This is a stupid complaint about him.

Every single person who has heard multiple government officials say "we can not properly screen these immigrants, and we KNOW that ISIS will use the refugee system to get into this country" and shrugs and says "well, we can't do any more than we are doing now"

You, for example.

You, for example.

How do you know I've never criticized people from both parties?

You're right , I don't KNOW. Feel free to post a link to any post of yours criticizing a Dem politician, OR where you have disagreed with a liberal policy

You, for example.

You, for example.

You concede then that our government is for all practical purposes run by two opposing parties,

one of which you agree with more than the other, which means you will almost always vote for the party you agree with more, on balance, and THEREFORE,

you DO care about whether or not a politician has a D or an R behind his or her name.

Paulie said (on Fox last night) no candidate agrees with the GOP 100%, but during the meeting with Trump they reached about 80%, and he's confident they can come closer together in future meetings....

'DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !

Every single person who has heard multiple government officials say "we can not properly screen these immigrants, and we KNOW that ISIS will use the refugee system to get into this country" and shrugs and says "well, we can't do any more than we are doing now"

Whatever that garbage can full of words was meant to say, it didn't cite anyone who wants unregulated Muslim immigration.

You, for example.

You, for example.

You concede then that our government is for all practical purposes run by two opposing parties,

one of which you agree with more than the other, which means you will almost always vote for the party you agree with more, on balance, and THEREFORE,

you DO care about whether or not a politician has a D or an R behind his or her name.

The rub for you is that I do NOT agree with one party more than the other. I can name numerous stances where I have disagreed with the GOP over the years, I have a suspicion that you can't name a single instance where you have disagreed with the Dem party, probably ever.

You, for example.

You, for example.

The rub for you is that I do NOT agree with one party more than the other. I can name numerous stances where I have disagreed with the GOP over the years, I have a suspicion that you can't name a single instance where you have disagreed with the Dem party, probably ever.

so you say ... youre a selective partisan hack ... got it.

------------------------

Lol, denial. Just watch and learn. Trump will betray you all.

If you really believed that, you would be keeping quite about it.

Paulie said (on Fox last night) no candidate agrees with the GOP 100%, but during the meeting with Trump they reached about 80%, and he's confident they can come closer together in future meetings....

'DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !

Sounds like face saving bullshit on Ryan's part.

Which is fine. Whatever he has to do to walk back his early nuttiness.

------------------------

Lol, denial. Just watch and learn. Trump will betray you all.

Maybe, but Hillary has spent her entire adult life betraying this country, so I'll take my chances with Trump at this point.

Whatever that garbage can full of words was meant to say, it didn't cite anyone who wants unregulated Muslim immigration.

His meaning was fairly simple. If you really didn't understand it, it is because you didn't want to understand it.

Willful Ignorance.

------------------------

Laughing.....brilliant! Now even the paultry handful of policy positions Trump has taken can't be taken seriously. As he may have only been 'suggesting'. 'Alluding' to policy. Teasing us, really.

Who knew Trump would be running on the babydoll lingerie of a policy platform?

Liberals and Muslims. The last two remaining domestic terrorists. If we could eradicate both, what a wonderful world this would be.
Right wingers hold "kill the gays" rallies. Like that?

Feel free to post videos of "kill the gays" rallies held by the "right wing"

Meanwhile here's a video of left wingers calling for murder

You're a waste of any and all resources you consume Rdean.

------------------------

So at all his speeches/rallies he stated that 'banning muslims' and 'being pro-life' and 'tossing out all the illegals' were just suggestions, right?

------------------------

Third world arab muslim shithole people will be showing up here in droves if you vote trump for president

Orrr, he'll smack a ban on allowing muslims into this country until, as he says, "we figure out what is going on".

------------------------

So at all his speeches/rallies he stated that 'banning muslims' and 'being pro-life' and 'tossing out all the illegals' were just suggestions, right?
Well not his stance on abortion because that has nothing to do with policy, but stupid liberals seem to forget how laws are made in this country.

Here's a recap.

A representative introduces a bill (IE suggests a new law) and the body votes on said law, either yay or nay. Until said vote passes, there is no law, only a suggestion.

Unless you are Obama , in which case you say "Oh Congress won't pass a law I want? Someone hand me a pen"

You stupid fucks.

Forum List

Back