Trump Russian Asset?

A russian asset because in 1987 he visited Moscow? Who the fuck cares if the room was bugged back then? What would they hear him talk about? How many skyscrapers he owns?

He borrowed Russia money from Deutsch Bank and the Bank of Cyprus. Then made Wilbur Ross his secretary of commerce. LOLOL

You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?

Well, Trump owes them a billion dollars.

He borrowed Russia money from Deutsch Bank and the Bank of Cyprus. Then made Wilbur Ross his secretary of commerce. LOLOL

And those loans come due, in full, withing the next 4 years. He has only managed to pay interest on them so far.

How low would Donnie go to prevent the public embarrassment of having even one of his properties repossessed?

And those loans come due, in full, withing the next 4 years. He has only managed to pay interest on them so far.

How low would Donnie go to prevent the public embarrassment of having even one of his properties repossessed?

In 4 years Trump will top 400 pounds.

In 4 years Trump will top 400 pounds.
Gonna need a tanker truck of spray tan

Went mute on the huge Russian hack in 2020...

Went mute on the Navalny poisoning...

Pardoned or commuted everyone convicted from the Mueller investigation...

Nothing to see here...

Russian mafia ran gambling and money laundering operations out of Trump Tower ...

The only bank that would lend to him has twice been fined for laundering criminal Russian money in the last decade and is under investigation for it again...

Nothing to see, here...

Went mute on the bounties in Afghanistan...

Locked away his phone calls with Putin in a top secret server...

Hated NATO from day one while, apparently, knowing less than nothing about NATO....

Nothing to see, here....

A russian asset because in 1987 he visited Moscow? Who the fuck cares if the room was bugged back then? What would they hear him talk about? How many skyscrapers he owns?

And this shit happened 30 years before the man became president.

What the fuck does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Good god read the article

He wrote Putin some weird, gushy letters back then. Not very manly ..basically obsequious.

Trump is sometimes very whispery and effeminate.

Undisciplined and rambling....

Consider this Trump comment on the Iran nuclear deal during a campaign rally in South Carolina on July 21, 2015. Try to follow the train of thought here:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Consider this Trump comment on the Iran nuclear deal during a campaign rally in South Carolina on July 21, 2015. Try to follow the train of thought here:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
It's like when a second grader has to give a book report to the class and didn't read the book.

It's like when a second grader has to give a book report to the class and didn't read the book.

Exactly!!!!!!

NY Mag makes a good case to the affirmative:

From the source:

Trump visited Moscow in July 1987. He stayed at the National Hotel, in the Lenin Suite, which certainly would have been bugged. There is not much else in the public record to describe his visit, except Trump’s own recollection in The Art of the Deal that Soviet officials were eager for him to build a hotel there. (It never happened.)

Trump returned from Moscow fired up with political ambition. He began the first of a long series of presidential flirtations, which included a flashy trip to New Hampshire. Two months after his Moscow visit, Trump spent almost $100,000 on a series of full-page newspaper ads that published a political manifesto. “An open letter from Donald J. Trump on why America should stop paying to defend countries that can afford to defend themselves,” as Trump labeled it, launched angry populist charges against the allies that benefited from the umbrella of American military protection. “Why are these nations not paying the United States for the human lives and billions of dollars we are losing to protect their interests?”
Another Trump dedication thread from CandyCu@t. Trump lost. Move on. Biden is our President now.

From the source:

Trump visited Moscow in July 1987. He stayed at the National Hotel, in the Lenin Suite, which certainly would have been bugged. There is not much else in the public record to describe his visit, except Trump’s own recollection in The Art of the Deal that Soviet officials were eager for him to build a hotel there. (It never happened.)

Trump returned from Moscow fired up with political ambition. He began the first of a long series of presidential flirtations, which included a flashy trip to New Hampshire. Two months after his Moscow visit, Trump spent almost $100,000 on a series of full-page newspaper ads that published a political manifesto. “An open letter from Donald J. Trump on why America should stop paying to defend countries that can afford to defend themselves,” as Trump labeled it, launched angry populist charges against the allies that benefited from the umbrella of American military protection. “Why are these nations not paying the United States for the human lives and billions of dollars we are losing to protect their interests?”
Another Trump dedication thread from CandyCu@t. Trump lost. Move on. Biden is our President now.
Trump cult: "The election was stolen! We need to take our country back! Trump really won!"

* violent insurrection fails miserably

Trump cult: "We need to move on! Trump is no longer President!

From the source:

Trump cult: "The election was stolen! We need to take our country back! Trump really won!"

* violent insurrection fails miserably

Trump cult: "We need to move on! Trump is no longer President!
When did I say anything was stolen? You always broad brush. You should grow up, leftist.

When did I say anything was stolen? You always broad brush.
Indeed i do, with the Trump cult. Indeed i do. And always will. It will be up to the Trump cultists to say they didn't believe the stolen election lies, if that's the case. After 4 years of enabling the mentally ill president and these lies, you bet. Broadest brush i can find. Enjoy!

So Putin had his goons hack our Federal government last year. It was a brazen attack that embarrassed our cybersecurity and raised serious concerns about our infrastructure and classified info.

Trump said bupkis. Nothing. Even tried to take heat off of Russia.

This behavior is inexplicable. Unless....

Forum List

Back