Did Ted Cruz’s father kill JFK?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
President Trump said he did, I don’t know why he would lie about it.

Teds father was Cuban, we all know Cubans wanted JFK dead. Teds father never denied that he was on the Grassy Knoll.....Curious

We all know that there is no way that Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. That leaves Ted Cruz’s father as the likely suspect.

1613933830884.jpeg

Teds father was Cuban, we all know Cubans wanted JFK dead. Teds father never denied that he was on the Grassy Knoll.....Curious

We all know that there is no way that Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. That leaves Ted Cruz’s father as the likely suspect.

View attachment 460045

President Trump said nothing of the sort- he said that was a rumor going around, people are talking.

The fact that the elder Cruz was never pinched shows that Trump doesn't think so.

The fact that the elder Cruz was never pinched shows that Trump doesn't think so.

Ever wonder why Ted Cruz would cozy up with Trump after Trump said he had an ugly wife?

Trump has something to use against Cruz to get his support

Coincidence? I think not

Just because 2 men have a dispute over which man's Old Lady is more attractive doesn't mean that they have eternal enmity. Or does it?

View attachment 460045

President Trump said nothing of the sort- he said that was a rumor going around, people are talking.

ummmm - not quite:

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL
05/03/2016 07:36 AM EDT

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

A Cruz campaign spokesperson told the Miami Herald, which pointed out numerous flaws in the Enquirer story, that it was “another garbage story in a tabloid full of garbage.”

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Trump’s tangent followed his rebuke of Rafael Cruz using the pulpit to court evangelicals for his son...
Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

View attachment 460045

No, you did.

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

It is obvious what they were doing together. They we’re flipping a coin to see who gets to kill JFK. Rafael Cruz won.

Ted Cruz still has the coin

View attachment 460045
TDS thread number 2045

LOL

View attachment 460045
Of course his dad was in on killing JFK he worked for Rockefeller..

C'mon R.W! We all Ted Cruz's Dad was the mastermind behind the cabal that assassinated JFK! Ted's father put together a vast conspiracy that included the CIA, the KGB, the Mob, Fidel Castro, the Houston Police Department, LBJ, The Maytag Repairman, Marilyn Monroe, Hanna and Barbera, and Bob Denver.

View attachment 460045
TDS thread number 2045

LOL

Trump was not involved in killing JFK you moron.
Someone with Bone Spurs never could have gotten off that shot.

C'mon R.W! We all Ted Cruz's Dad was the mastermind behind the cabal that assassinated JFK! Ted's father put together a vast conspiracy that included the CIA, the KGB, the Mob, Fidel Castro, the Houston Police Department, LBJ, The Maytag Repairman, Marilyn Monroe, Hanna and Barbera, and Bob Denver.

Gilligan?

Forum List

Back