Trump running to the left of DeSantis

Well, he's certainly the reigning king of the unforced error.

I don't get it either...DeSantis' stock absolutely plunged after his embarrassing mini world tour, trying to look "presidential" to allies and trading partners....IMO, Trump looks like hes' punching down, and using lefty blabbering points in doing so is baffling.

Yeah, punching down and unforced errors are Trump's way. DeSantis reporting from both sides right now is so negative I doubt it all. Clearly DeSantis has growing to do though, there's no doubt about that. He has to go from Governor to Presidential candidate for sure. He's starting as a great Governor though

He governed Conservatively; his personal opinions are not the issue.

Not for spending. I didn't like his signing the budget he said he would only sign once the once he signed it. He has no sense of money or protecting the people who earned it

Yea, Trump's right about the election being stolen from him.

The fucking world is wrong.
They'll never give that up, no matter how many times they fail to prove it.

Trump is running as an ignorant, petulant child authoritarian, DeGoldwater is running as a full-on authoritarian.

Maybe those two authoritarians will self destruct, the GQP can run a decent human being, and I can go back to voting third party.

They'll never give that up, no matter how many times they fail to prove it.

Trump is running as an ignorant, petulant child authoritarian, DeGoldwater is running as a full-on authoritarian.

Maybe those two authoritarians will self destruct, the GQP can run a decent human being, and I can go back to voting third party.

You steal one election and everyone thinks you're going to steal more. That's right, we do and you will

Not for spending. I didn't like his signing the budget he said he would only sign once the once he signed it. He has no sense of money or protecting the people who earned it
On the upside, he was beginning to get debt off the books at the Fed....Another policy which PedoPete reversed immediately.

But yeah, him swearing that he'd never sign a budget like the first travesty dumped on him, then signing another three just like it, was infuriating.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
On the upside, he was beginning to get debt off the books at the Fed....Another policy which PedoPete reversed immediately.

But yeah, him swearing that he'd never sign a budget like the first travesty dumped on him, then signing another three just like it, was infuriating.

Budget hawks need to come to terms with reality.
There are not the votes for that type of maturity at this time or for the foreseeable future.

I live in Florida and there has been a barrage of Trump commercials for months. They aren't positive to anyone who ever supported Trump, he's running far left of DeSantis. His ads are all supporting high taxes and bashing DeSantis for not supporting high taxes. WTF.

And Trump's right the 2020 election was stolen from him by the criminal Democrat party, but if he wants to still be President, he has to get over it. Meaning just shut up about it, he doesn't have to say it was fair. I started this believing I'd vote for whichever won, Trump or DeSantis. Now I'm going back to 2016, it's DeSantis or Libertarian party.

If you voted for Trump, are you OK with this new left version?
Trump has worked carefully to blow up the GOP. Vote libertarian, yes.

Fair question.

Trump is attacking DeSantis hard for supporting raising the social security retirement age to 70 and for cutting spending in social security and medicaid. There is no way those programs can go on spending at the rate they are. Trump is attacking DeSantis for making a hard, responsible choice.

Trump is also attacking DeSantis for supporting the national sales tax. He is again parroting Democrat lies that it raises taxes. If you read the screen as Trump bashes DeSantis, it says the truth that all other taxes are gone, but you'd have no idea listening to the lies in the attack.

So Trump supports having an income tax, which is the basis for endless government abuse against our privacy. Our tax system is flagrantly unconstitutional. Sure we passed an income tax, but government has no Constitutional right to send us demands to send our private information with no warrant.

Trump is also attacking DeSantis for Disney. Conservatives know what Disney is, again, not an appeal to them. I'm not voting Trump at this point
Of course if you stopped paying lazy liberal asshole to sit home all day smoking dope, and getting them to work up to the retirement age, that would provide more income for SS and Medicaid and less for welfare. But the Marxists will never allow that to happen, because happy people dont vote Marxists/Demofacsist....

And Real America will keep the Trump team from trying to steal another election.
MomentB4Post.jpg

The world watched an unverifiable election in real time.
It's not a secret.
It's not a court issue.
We watched it live, some objected at the time.
The ones that changed the rules to create the problem, certainly did not object, as you won't.
Unverifiable? By who? Crybabies like you who can't accept the fact that Putin's boi got his ass handed back to him, that's who.

I don't see Trump's ads much less than ads that support new taxes. This a bogus argument designed to split the republican party. If anybody really cared about taxes they would consider the policy of the current president.

Forum List

Back