Trump running to the left of DeSantis

Not in the election, no, but in the primaries lots of Democrats will say see, I'm a Republican and I'm voting for Trump haters! But yes, they will go back to the Democrat party in the election.

Trump isn't falling below 50% in the Republican Party even with the fake Republicans, he is the candidate. The only question is if Biden will make it that far on the Democrat side

We know he's going to win the nomination
Why not go ahead and vote for him?
Or, do you think DeSantis will win Florida?

He's a 3rd party idiot.
I thought you were talking to remodeling maniac.
If not, my bad.

I wasn't sure which one you meant, I was guessing. I don't know remodeling maniac but all he had to do was ask for a link and he is insisting on being a dick and asking for a link, which is how Democrats act. If he's not one, then why is he doing that? I also told him just ask for a link and don't be snide and he refuses to do that. Again my experience says leftist

He knows that. He's just butthurt because I won't join him in clinging to Trump's testicles.

You are so funny. Your jumping into the other discussion of the guy acting like a Democrat is so funny when your whole schtick here is you don't get it when you're fed your own stew, that's funny as shit, Karen. That's a Democrat move, like remodeling maniac is doing.

Neither of you has any reason to act like a dick, yet you both made that choice. And neither of you gets it when you get it back. Your choice, whiner

3rd party baby.
Spread the word.
Quick question - I can't remember whether you're a D or an R, but I keep running into partisans who seem to hate third party voters more than the "other side". Is that the case with you as well?

We know he's going to win the nomination
Why not go ahead and vote for him?
Or, do you think DeSantis will win Florida?

Sorry, didn't answer your question.

In 2020, it was all about the country. In 2024 so far, it's all about Trump. I'm not saying he has no chance to get me back, but I am saying if he wants my vote he has to remember why he ran before.

I don't blame Trump for being angry and bitter when the election was stolen from him, but that isn't a reason to vote for him and I won't unless Trump changes his tune for real

Quick question - I can't remember whether you're a D or an R, but I keep running into partisans who seem to hate third party voters more than the "other side". Is that the case with you as well?

Question, who is the partisan in this scenario:

Poster 1: There is nothing wrong with your bashing Republicans, I know LOTS of libertarians who do that. The issue is your love of Democrats

Poster 2: Duh, dar, so you're just upset when I bash Republicans

I'd say you got it, but you never do

Let me? Hahaha what a putz

Cry some more

Yes, I said if you want me to give you the link you're asking for, don't be a dick and insult me for no reason while you're doing it, just ask for the link.

That you think that's being a putz and crying is exactly why I think you're a Democrat, exactly like dblack

I'm an R - 100% of the time.

I don't hate you - I just see how foolish that you are and point it out.

Sorry, didn't answer your question.

In 2020, it was all about the country. In 2024 so far, it's all about Trump. I'm not saying he has no chance to get me back, but I am saying if he wants my vote he has to remember why he ran before.

I don't blame Trump for being angry and bitter when the election was stolen from him, but that isn't a reason to vote for him and I won't unless Trump changes his tune for real

I no longer live in Florida so, ......

I haven't witnessed any evidence that he is different.
Less naive, maybe

Yes, I said if you want me to give you the link you're asking for, don't be a dick and insult me for no reason while you're doing it, just ask for the link.

That you think that's being a putz and crying is exactly why I think you're a Democrat, exactly like dblack
I didn't initially insult you but I will now pussy. Fuck off.

And btw calling ME a democrat just makes you look incredibly stupid to anyone on this board who knows me.

Try not acting like a damn butthurt snowflake ffs

I'm an R - 100% of the time.

I don't hate you - I just see how foolish that you are and point it out.
But I get the vibe, from several nitwits on the board here, that they'd rather I vote for the other party than vote my conscience. As if rejecting the two party horseshit is some kind of treasonous act or something. It always strikes me as weird, because - assuming I'm talking to a Republican - you'd think they'd prefer I vote third party than vote Democrat. But they attack me worse than they attack Democrats. I get the same thing from Democrats. They scapegoat third party voters as the reason the other side won. It's pathetic, and does NOTHING to sway me to vote for their duopoly goons.

I no longer live in Florida so, ......

I haven't witnessed any evidence that he is different.
Less naive, maybe

His ads in Floriday are all to the left of Desantis and firmly against capitalism. That doesn't work for me. At this point I won't vote for Trump or a Never Trumper, but I'm open to the rest. I also don't know who the Libertarian candidate is and that will be important. It's possible I'll be voting for Junior. That would be the first time ever I voted for a Democrat for potus

I didn't initially insult you but I will now pussy. Fuck off.

And btw calling ME a democrat just makes you look incredibly stupid to anyone on this board who knows me.

Try not acting like a damn butthurt snowflake ffs

That's a lie, you insulted me in the first post or I'd have given you the link, fucking liar., It was completely unnecessary. As I said at the time, all you had to do was ask for the link, nothing else was necessary.

That's how Democrats roll. They are always dicks for the reason that they are in fact dicks

But I get the vibe, from several nitwits on the board here, that they'd rather I vote for the other party than vote my conscience. As if rejecting the two party horseshit is some kind of treasonous act or something. It always strikes me as weird, because - assuming I'm talking to a Republican - you'd think they'd prefer I vote third party than vote Democrat. But they attack me worse than they attack Democrats. I get the same thing from Democrats. They scapegoat third party voters as the reason the other side won. It's pathetic, and does NOTHING to sway me to vote for their duopoly goons.

I think that people simply feel badly for you.

His ads in Floriday are all to the left of Desantis and firmly against capitalism. That doesn't work for me. At this point I won't vote for Trump or a Never Trumper, but I'm open to the rest. I also don't know who the Libertarian candidate is and that will be important. It's possible I'll be voting for Junior. That would be the first time ever I voted for a Democrat for potus

Are they from a PAC?
He has no say in those.

Forum List

Back