Trump running to the left of DeSantis

I live in Florida and there has been a barrage of Trump commercials for months. They aren't positive to anyone who ever supported Trump, he's running far left of DeSantis. His ads are all supporting high taxes and bashing DeSantis for not supporting high taxes. WTF.

And Trump's right the 2020 election was stolen from him by the criminal Democrat party, but if he wants to still be President, he has to get over it. Meaning just shut up about it, he doesn't have to say it was fair. I started this believing I'd vote for whichever won, Trump or DeSantis. Now I'm going back to 2016, it's DeSantis or Libertarian party.

If you voted for Trump, are you OK with this new left version?
:popcorn:

I live in Florida and there has been a barrage of Trump commercials for months. They aren't positive to anyone who ever supported Trump, he's running far left of DeSantis. His ads are all supporting high taxes and bashing DeSantis for not supporting high taxes. WTF.

And Trump's right the 2020 election was stolen from him by the criminal Democrat party, but if he wants to still be President, he has to get over it. Meaning just shut up about it, he doesn't have to say it was fair. I started this believing I'd vote for whichever won, Trump or DeSantis. Now I'm going back to 2016, it's DeSantis or Libertarian party.

I'm sure there is one of these ads you are referencing on YouTube or Rumble that you can post to prove yourself.

I don't see Trump's ads much less than ads that support new taxes. This a bogus argument designed to split the republican party. If anybody really cared about taxes they would consider the policy of the current president.

I don't watch normal TV. I use Roku, so I don't see any political ads. In fact, I don't see any ads at all. But I'd like to see the ad the OP is talking about.

Screenshot_20230812-221653-335.png

I'm sure there is one of these ads you are referencing on YouTube or Rumble that you can post to prove yourself.

I don't need to prove myself, but if you just ask if I can find it without being a smartass because you'd like to see it then I'll gladly do so. I know you're not a lib, but I don't do anything when they talk to me that way

John Edgar Slow Horses is that stupid. Normally people say a loser in the primary will run third party. John is so demented he thinks the Republican primary WINNER will run third party. Every time I think leftists can't get more stupid, they prove me wrong.

I'm not voting Trump in the primaries, but the leftists moving to the next level of election fraud sure isn't why. Only never Trumpers who were never Republicans are voting for Dence, I mean Pence. Or Chris Christie. Their supporters were always Democrats, the media as expected does no investigation

Post an ad and I'll let you know. I'm certainly not taking a random person on the internet at face value about ads I can't verify

Post an ad and I'll let you know. I'm certainly not taking a random person on the internet at face value about ads I can't verify

There really is no reason to ask the question being a butt. Here's how you do it: Hey kaz, I'd love to see that ad, can you find it on Youtube or somewhere?

The rest is snide and completely unnecessary

There really is no reason to ask the question being a butt. Here's how you do it: Hey kaz, I'd love to see that ad, can you find it on Youtube or somewhere?

The rest is snide and completely unnecessary
So rather than post an ad you swivel about my tone?

Good grief. Keep that shit in Sunday School.

So rather than post an ad you swivel about my tone?

Good grief. Keep that shit in Sunday School.

A higher calling is teaching leftists not to be asses for no reason. If I let you do it and get your way, you'll never grow up.

The offer still stands, ask the question without being dblack who doesn't grasp when he's an ass and gets the same thing back and I'll answer it. Or don't and I won't. Don't explain your answer, I don't give a shit, but that's your choice

John Edgar Slow Horses is that stupid. Normally people say a loser in the primary will run third party. John is so demented he thinks the Republican primary WINNER will run third party. Every time I think leftists can't get more stupid, they prove me wrong.

I'm not voting Trump in the primaries, but the leftists moving to the next level of election fraud sure isn't why. Only never Trumpers who were never Republicans are voting for Dence, I mean Pence. Or Chris Christie. Their supporters were always Democrats, the media as expected does no investigation

No one is voting for Pence or Christy

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
A higher calling is teaching leftists not to be asses for no reason. If I let you do it and get your way, you'll never grow up.

The offer still stands, ask the question without being dblack who doesn't grasp when he's an ass and gets the same thing back and I'll answer it. Or don't and I won't. Don't explain your answer, I don't give a shit, but that's your choice

Don't think that one is a leftist.

No one is voting for Pence or Christy

Not in the election, no, but in the primaries lots of Democrats will say see, I'm a Republican and I'm voting for Trump haters! But yes, they will go back to the Democrat party in the election.

Trump isn't falling below 50% in the Republican Party even with the fake Republicans, he is the candidate. The only question is if Biden will make it that far on the Democrat side

Forum List

Back