Trump running to the left of DeSantis

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I live in Florida and there has been a barrage of Trump commercials for months. They aren't positive to anyone who ever supported Trump, he's running far left of DeSantis. His ads are all supporting high taxes and bashing DeSantis for not supporting high taxes. WTF.

And Trump's right the 2020 election was stolen from him by the criminal Democrat party, but if he wants to still be President, he has to get over it. Meaning just shut up about it, he doesn't have to say it was fair. I started this believing I'd vote for whichever won, Trump or DeSantis. Now I'm going back to 2016, it's DeSantis or Libertarian party.

If you voted for Trump, are you OK with this new left version?

Higher taxes? You'll have to be more specific. Trump was pretty liberal when it came to Covid shit. Fucked a lot of shit up. Granted it was mostly dem governors that carried on with the ridiculous shit that led to where we are now.

Higher taxes? You'll have to be more specific. Trump was pretty liberal when it came to Covid shit. Fucked a lot of shit up. Granted it was mostly dem governors that carried on with the ridiculous shit that led to where we are now.
The Kung Flu was released by China working with Joe Biteme's admin so they could steal the 2020 election. Remember he, President Trump, wanted to open up America and get people back to work, while murderers Cathy Hockel and Andrew Cuojo put Kung Flu infected people in with the elderly and infirm.

I live in Florida and there has been a barrage of Trump commercials for months. They aren't positive to anyone who ever supported Trump, he's running far left of DeSantis. His ads are all supporting high taxes and bashing DeSantis for not supporting high taxes. WTF.

And Trump's right the 2020 election was stolen from him by the criminal Democrat party, but if he wants to still be President, he has to get over it. Meaning just shut up about it, he doesn't have to say it was fair. I started this believing I'd vote for whichever won, Trump or DeSantis. Now I'm going back to 2016, it's DeSantis or Libertarian party.

I think it is that Trump is a populist and DeSantis is a conservative.

His ads, or PACS?

Yea, Trump's right about the election being stolen from him.

The fucking world is wrong.

Fair question.

Trump is attacking DeSantis hard for supporting raising the social security retirement age to 70 and for cutting spending in social security and medicaid. There is no way those programs can go on spending at the rate they are. Trump is attacking DeSantis for making a hard, responsible choice.

Trump is also attacking DeSantis for supporting the national sales tax. He is again parroting Democrat lies that it raises taxes. If you read the screen as Trump bashes DeSantis, it says the truth that all other taxes are gone, but you'd have no idea listening to the lies in the attack.

So Trump supports having an income tax, which is the basis for endless government abuse against our privacy. Our tax system is flagrantly unconstitutional. Sure we passed an income tax, but government has no Constitutional right to send us demands to send our private information with no warrant.

Trump is also attacking DeSantis for Disney. Conservatives know what Disney is, again, not an appeal to them. I'm not voting Trump at this point

Just like Russiagate and the January 6 BS, Trump said to protest peacefully. Trump was impeached twice for Democrat lies the world believed.

Yes, Democrats are lying and the left wing part of the world believes whatever you idiots say

He was always a '60s - '70s democrat with the (R) by his name....The left is so far up the loony tree that even he can look like a "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore).

This isn't all bad news...He's for promoting peace, free speech, "made in USA", against the police state, at least a modicum of gubmint transparency, and other issues that used to be the exclusive turf of "normal" democrats.

He is, and always has been, a very mixed bag...Not 1/2 as great as the fanboys hold him out to be, not 1/100th as bad as the lunatic haters beller about him being.

He was always a '60s - '70s democrat with the (R) by his name....The left is so far up the loony tree that even he can look like a "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore).

This isn't all bad news...He's for promoting peace, free speech, "made in USA", against the police state, at least a modicum of gubmint transparency, and other issues that used to be the exclusive turf of "normal" democrats.

He is, and always has been, a very mixed bag...Not 1/2 as great as the fanboys hold him out to be, not 1/100th as bad as the lunatic haters beller about him being.

True, I agree. He was never a conservative, but I didn't see him appealing to the left like he is now. I don't get the strategy. Then again, he's been President and I haven't

PACs. Trump is saying the same types of things, I hear nothing saying he's not represented by their left wing lies

President Trump and PACS are forbidden by law to coordinate.
Do you not know what President Trump believes in and stands for by now?

The world watched an unverifiable election in real time.
It's not a secret.
It's not a court issue.
We watched it live, some objected at the time.
The ones that changed the rules to create the problem, certainly did not object, as you won't.

True, I agree. He was never a conservative, but I didn't see him appealing to the left like he is now. I don't get the strategy. Then again, he's been President and I haven't

He governed Conservatively; his personal opinions are not the issue.

Well, he's certainly the reigning king of the unforced error.

I don't get it either...DeSantis' stock absolutely plunged after his embarrassing mini world tour, trying to look "presidential" to allies and trading partners....IMO, Trump looks like hes' punching down, and using lefty blabbering points in doing so is baffling.

President Trump and PACS are forbidden by law to coordinate.
Do you not know what President Trump believes in and stands for by now?

I didn't say they coordinated, I said he's making the same kinds of attacks. And yes, I always knew Trump wasn't a conservative. That isn't new. But his attacks on DeSantas for being conservative are pathetic. I didn't vote for him in 2016, I voted Libertarian. I did vote for him in 2020 because the left went bat shit crazy and the one issue I agreed with him on is the border. They still are, running to the left of DeSantis is a bad move though in my view

Last edited:

Forum List

Back