Trump running to the left of DeSantis

Are they from a PAC?
He has no say in those.

If someone were running ads saying I was against capitalism I sure the fuck would speak up and say I'm not in any way against capitalism. And it's in Florida, Trump can't say he doesn't know.

What is worst is they are running over and over ads against the Fair Tax replacing our tax system with a sales tax, and the ads are lying that Desantis wants to ADD the sales tax to all our other taxes rather than replace them. Then in the small print on screen it says they are lying and he doesn't.

If you know the fair tax I'm not big on the pre-bate, but replacing our entire tax system with a sales tax is my #1 issue. Our economy would explode as we got rid of all the redundant taxes and tax infrastructures. Politicians would hate it because it would so lessen their power to buy votes

Post an ad and I'll let you know. I'm certainly not taking a random person on the internet at face value about ads I can't verify

That's a lie, you insulted me in the first post or I'd have given you the link, fucking liar., It was completely unnecessary
Point out the insult. That was my first post in this thread. There is ZERO insults you fucking pansie

If someone were running ads saying I was against capitalism I sure the fuck would speak up and say I'm not in any way against capitalism. And it's in Florida, Trump can't say he doesn't know.

What is worst is they are running over and over ads against the Fair Tax replacing our tax system with a sales tax, and the ads are lying that Desantis wants to ADD the sales tax to all our other taxes rather than replace them. Then in the small print on screen it says they are lying and he doesn't.

If you know the fair tax I'm not big on the pre-bate, but replacing our entire tax system with a sales tax is my #1 issue. Our economy would explode as we got rid of all the redundant taxes and tax infrastructures. Politicians would hate it because it would so lessen their power to buy votes

The "fair tax" is by far the most researched and spectacular tax system ever suggested.
It has to have the pre-bate, the prebate makes it work.
It has no chance of ever passing - Congress will never give up the power to pick and choose winners and losers through the poswer to levy taxes.

I think that people simply feel badly for you.
That kind of concern would be touching, but that's not the vibe I get. More like visceral hatred. I worked with a woman who accused me of getting Trump elected because I didn't vote for Hillary. She stopped talking to me. Which is fine, if people are that brainwashed by partisanship, there's not much point in discussing anything with them.

Point out the insult. That was my first post in this thread. There is ZERO insults you fucking pansie

You didn't copy your full post, a classic Democrat move. The rest was the unnecessary snark. But you knew that, which is why you hid it, or at least tried to

His ads in Floriday are all to the left of Desantis and firmly against capitalism. That doesn't work for me. At this point I won't vote for Trump or a Never Trumper, but I'm open to the rest. I also don't know who the Libertarian candidate is and that will be important. It's possible I'll be voting for Junior. That would be the first time ever I voted for a Democrat for potus
Are you certain they are his ads?

Dems are underhanded.

You didn't copy your full post, a classic Democrat move. The rest was the unnecessary snark. But you knew that, which is why you hid it, or at least tried to
I copied all of it.
That is the ENTIRE POST. Why would you lie about something EVERYONE can see??? It's on page 3.
And there is ZERO insults in the post you lying sack of pansie shit

The "fair tax" is by far the most researched and spectacular tax system ever suggested.
It has to have the pre-bate, the prebate makes it work.
It has no chance of ever passing - Congress will never give up the power to pick and choose winners and losers through the poswer to levy taxes.

I don't know what "the pre-bate makes it work" means. A sales tax replacing all other taxes isn't a new idea. The pre-bate is a marketing effort aimed at gaining left support, which of course failed because all Democrats care about is themselves and they are just partisan hacks with no morality or logic.

The problem with the pre-bate is you still have the IRS. You still have to give everyone a government tracking number (SSN) and government tracks every taxpayer. It's never ending.

Solution: I'm against government redistribution of income, but we aren't going to get out of it. Rather than giving low earners a pre-bate, just make it part of the government welfare system. People asking for welfare have to register with the government, it can just be calculated as part of their check. The rest of us can just pay as we shop and be left alone by IRS thugs

Are you certain they are his ads?

Dems are underhanded.

I already addressed this question. If someone were running ads supposedly supporting me that I was against a better tax system and I hate capitalism, I sure the fuck would speak up and say it's not true, so I don't really care either way since he's not doing that. Note it's Trump's home State we're talking about, I live in Florida. No way he doesn't know

Forum List

Back