Trump reportedly wants to ban Mercedez-Benzes and Volkswagens

It seems Trump doesn’t know Tuscaloosa, Alabama is in the United States, where Mercedes-Benz SUVs and passenger cars are made by American workers.

This is but one example of Trump’s ignorance and idiocy; however trite it’s nonetheless true: the United States is part of a global marketplace, the age of tariffs and trade wars is long over.

It seems Trump doesn’t know Tuscaloosa, Alabama is in the United States, where Mercedes-Benz SUVs and passenger cars are made by American workers.

This is but one example of Trump’s ignorance and idiocy; however trite it’s nonetheless true: the United States is part of a global marketplace, the age of tariffs and trade wars is long over.
the article, fake as it is, says the ban is on german "IMPORTS", now, following your logic this means the reason you don't go to Alabama is because you think you need a passport.

We're not talking about increased tariffs. We're talking about a ban.

According to several US And European diplomats, Trump told Emmanuel Macron that he will make sure "no Mercedes-Benz cars are seen on Fifth Avenue in New York."
Trump to impose total ban on luxury German cars: report
Good idea. Italy just voted to kill the Dodge name plate. And ALL Jeeps will be designed, built by FIAT.

Well it’s not like either brand could be much worse. A friend jut got rid of his Dodge, it broke down constantly. My Neighbor has spent more time at the dealer with his new Jeep than he has at any other location with the possible, but not definite, exception of his home.

SUPPOSEDLY. Why do some of y'all believe everything you read or hear???

Yep. Its kinda like "alleged." They never seen to get the whole story.

Just post a lot of bullshit on guesses and what they want it to mean.

Trump's done a coupla smart things on the economy like lowering taxes (though not enough on individuals) & cutting regulations, then he turns around and imposes tariffs on our doggone allies. this affects so many american jobs, through the reciprocal tariffs imposed in response.

i'm sick of these so-called conservatives with their blogs & twitter feeds who don't speak out against the Trump administration on trade!

We're not talking about increased tariffs. We're talking about a ban.

According to several US And European diplomats, Trump told Emmanuel Macron that he will make sure "no Mercedes-Benz cars are seen on Fifth Avenue in New York."
Trump to impose total ban on luxury German cars: report
Because they are not built here so no money remains in the country beyond the tax.

idiot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

upload_2018-6-1_10-38-30.jpeg
Front entrance to the Mercedes-Benz visitor and training center in 2010. Mercedes-Benz U.S. International (MBUSI) is a Mercedes-Benz automobile manufacturing plant near Vance, Alabama. It is located about 34 miles (55 km) west of Birminghamand about 19 miles (31 km) east of downtown Tuscaloosa.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump's done a coupla smart things on the economy like lowering taxes (though not enough on individuals) & cutting regulations, then he turns around and imposes tariffs on our doggone allies. this affects so many american jobs, through the reciprocal tariffs imposed in response.

i'm sick of these so-called conservatives with their blogs & twitter feeds who don't speak out against the Trump administration on trade!

tariffs = taxes and RW trumpdrones are too damn dumb to know it- by the time they figure it out it will be too late.

Good! Fuck the Dresden-bait German pigs; one of the most psychopathically American-hating, Islam-cocksucking, utterly ill-mannered, arrogant, phony, cowardly, ultimate disgrace to my race. I've dealt with these German insects for years and there is NOTHING about these swine I like at all. Now that's the people I wish we had vaporized with some "nuclear therapy."

Forum List

Back