Switzerland wants to ban electric cars to conserve scarce energy

I consider any politician or activist that is pushing AGW to be a terrorist. Before this scam is over, the global economy is going down and the depression that follows will cause a huge number of deaths around the planet. These insane bastards don't CARE. They are the real-deal, true believers in the "end justifies the means". I never really believed so many otherwise rational human beings could be programmed to cheerfully destroy their own lives for the sake of a myth.

AGW has to be real since the normal climate trends are over 1000 times slower than the rate we have cause the climate to warm.
In fact, the normal climate warming was over about 500 years ago, and the normal part of the cycle right now is supposed to be cooling not warming.
The normal warming/cooling cycle is about 110,000 years long.
That is the time between ice ages starting.

When I saw this story, I damn near pooped my pants laughing...

happy_man_laughing_7.jpg

Banning them because it still takes regular old fashioned electricity to charge the batteries, causing us to need fossil fuels.

Fossil fuels....or seaweed.

Fossil fuels....or seaweed.
You must not have read the OP. How much seaweed does Switzerland have?

Just another example of the hive mind of the virtue signalers.
The real science about EVs is simple, basic math: The world is decades away from being able to convert to EVs on anything resembling a mass scale.

How much oil does Switzerland have? Seaweed is abundant and it keeps coming. The oil, not so much.
You still failed to read the link in the OP. We are talking about now, today. Switzerland has had to ban EV's due to a shortage of electricity. Maybe, in the future, Switzerland will be importing tons of seaweed. But that's not in the here and now.

Just another example of the hive mind of the virtue signalers.
The real science about EVs is simple, basic math: The world is decades away from being able to convert to EVs on anything resembling a mass scale.
You may be right, but that`s not a reason to quit on it. I think we may need to open some oil addiction rehab facilities because some people get absolutely hysterical at the idea of using less oil or none at all.
You still failed to read the link in the OP. We are talking about now, today. Switzerland has had to ban EV's due to a shortage of electricity. Maybe, in the future, Switzerland will be importing tons of seaweed. But that's not in the here and now.
They haven`t banned EVs yet but it`s being discussed. In the summer they have more electricity than needed. The prolonged drought and scant snow and rainfall along with Putin`s war may cause some changes but claiming that they`ve banned EVs is BS. They haven`t. Electricity can be made using various sources.

Forum List

Back