Leftist Comedians Cursing Because Trump's High Approval.Imagine The Insults When Trump Hits 55% ?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:1peleas: Anyone see the pattern? The more Trump wins/succeeds with the economy along with his 52% Approval, these loony and angry leftist hosts/comedians just get more vulgar,,in hopes to take Trump back down to 49%.
So where is Trump now? Around 52%,,,what if the economy continues to kick ass come October and the GOP has an 8 to 10 point lead going into the Mid-Terms?
Will the left run out of swears?,,,we are at the "C" word now,,,are there any more vulgar insults? If so,,please fill us in.
:5_1_12024:

• Banned
Last edited:
:1peleas: Anyone see the pattern? The more Trump wins/succeeds with the economy along with his 52% Approval, these loony and angry leftist hosts/comedians just get more vulgar,,in hopes to take Trump back down to 49%.
So where is Trump now? Around 52%,,,what if the economy continues to kick ass come October and the GOP has an 8 to 10 point lead going into the Mid-Terms?
Will the left run out of swears?,,,we are at the "C" word now,,,are there any more vulgar insults? If so,,please fill us in.
:5_1_12024:
Dream on. :71:

These worthless leftist traitors gotta be good at something, I suppose.
is "fingering" worse than the C word?
I think Bill actually used a cigar.
Cuban?
Actually, Bill was born in Arkansas
i didnt know they made cigars in Arkansas, what do they make them from? beavers?
Well, bill does insert them in beavers.....

is "fingering" worse than the C word?
I think Bill actually used a cigar.
Cuban?
Actually, Bill was born in Arkansas
i didnt know they made cigars in Arkansas, what do they make them from? beavers?
Well, bill does insert them in beavers.....
notice how the loons deny the actual Trump Approval? just like when they all believed that Hillary was going to get around 400 electoral votes?:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back