Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

I brought it up as an example of lying us into war and why Powell then felt it safe to leave the Republican's.

Off topic. Teh point is Powell betrayed his friends and we responded appropriately, ie we were pissed.

Off topic. Teh point is Powell betrayed his friends and we responded appropriately, ie we were pissed.

How do you consider people who ruined your reputation because of their lies as friends?

How do you consider people who ruined your reputation because of their lies as friends?

That is your take on it. Ours is that we were his friends and he betrayed us, and we were/are pissed about that.

Why do you pretend that that is weird or wrong in any way?

That is your take on it. Ours is that we were his friends and he betrayed us, and we were/are pissed about that.

Why do you pretend that that is weird or wrong in any way?

I see it as you putting way too much faith in politicians.

I see it as you putting way too much faith in politicians.

He was one of us, and then he choose to support the other side.

Nothing in that about having "too much faith in politicians".

Why can you not admit that we were right to be pissed at him?

He was one of us, and then he choose to support the other side.

Nothing in that about having "too much faith in politicians".

Why can you not admit that we were right to be pissed at him?

You should have been pissed at him already for helping lie us into a worthless war. That you are mad that someone who would do that would turn on you is something I kinda chuckle at.

Ayers was a domestic terrorist. He was a member of a revolutionary marxist group. Having a problem with Obama for being associated with a person like that, is not being "hate filled".

Powell, for whatever his reasons, betrayed his friends. AFterwards, we were no longer his friends, and had harsh words for him.

That you pretend that is US being unreasonable, is just you leftards being gaslighting trolls.

Ayers is a power broker for any Democrat in Chicago. Powell didn't betray the Constitution like the Neo-GOP has. They like to pretend they haven't.

View attachment 554452
Probably the two things Trump likes about Powell: lying and infidelity.

In fact, i imagine Trump would love Powell to the moon and back, had Powell kissed the ring. We know how he likes to collect african americans.

You should have been pissed at him already for helping lie us into a worthless war. That you are mad that someone who would do that would turn on you is something I kinda chuckle at.

Your opinion on all of that is irrelevant. We are discussing the fact that Republicans don't much like the guy that betrayed US.

D'uh.

Ayers is a power broker for any Democrat in Chicago. Powell didn't betray the Constitution like the Neo-GOP has. They like to pretend they haven't.

1. That a former marxist terrorism is a power in teh dem party, is a shame for the dem party.

2. And that fact remains, having a problem with Obama associating with a marxist revolutionary, is not being "hate filled".

3. Your attempt to change the subject is noted and dismissed. You are an asshole.

4. THE point stands. Powell betrayed US, and we have had some harsh words for him. Whoop de FUCKING do, you drama queens.

Some Republicans still like Trump

Aw, how cute. I made a point, relevant to the thread topic, and you replied so that you could make a zinger.

I especially like that you had to pretend to be retarded to make it work.

You did an excellent job of being retarded, It was very believable.

Your opinion on all of that is irrelevant. We are discussing the fact that Republicans don't much like the guy that betrayed US.

D'uh.

You keep on saying that and I point out that he betrayed us when he pushed the war lie.

Aw, how cute. I made a point, relevant to the thread topic, and you replied so that you could make a zinger.

I especially like that you had to pretend to be retarded to make it work.

You did an excellent job of being retarded, It was very believable.

I’m NOT Retarded

Mother had me tested
The man said I was Special

You keep on saying that and I point out that he betrayed us when he pushed the war lie.

Which is your pet peeve about him. YOu don't like him because of that. We don't like him because of something else.

NOte that I don't whine like a faggot, because you don't like him. I am fine with you not liking him. You are welcome to like and not like, whoever you like and don't like.

Which is your pet peeve about him. YOu don't like him because of that. We don't like him because of something else.

So it's OK to help lie us into war?

NOte that I don't whine like a faggot, because you don't like him. I am fine with you not liking him. You are welcome to like and not like, whoever you like and don't like.

Well yeah, you say you don't like him.

Forum List

Back