Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

I can't say I love you, no. :(
So clever. How's that working out for you? :confused:
And you may need to read my siggie. :)
Why? It's complete bullshit. I don't believe it. Plus, 'Siggies' are not essentially any important part of this experience for me. I usually don't read people's 'Siggies' I believe 'Siggies' are for people that just want attention and to isolate 'other' people from conversation. Go fuck yourself. 'Nuff said.

So clever.
Thank you! :)
How's that working out for you?
Just fine. :)
So you look like less of a jackass? :)
It's complete bullshit.
It's complete truth. :)
I don't believe it.
See above.
Plus, 'Siggies' are not essentially any important part of this experience for me.
See above.
I usually don't read people's 'Siggies'
See above.
I believe 'Siggies' are for people that just want attention and to isolate 'other' people from conversation.
Makes no sense.
Go fuck yourself.
Have a nice day yourself! :)
'Nuff said.
C'mere & let me give you a hug!
:re:

05.jpg

Look at this thread. This is another tiny example of the enabling that has kept this horrible person at the top and in control of a major party, making everything ugly and childish, for six years now.

Look at world history: It's never about the man, the individual. It's always about those who choose to enable and empower them. Always.

Yet, you spend more time here whining about the left than you do about Trump, Mitlaufer Mac.

Colin Powell forever regretted his UN Speech defending the invasion of Iraq. He is rightfully condemned for it.

But in the context of the time…..
Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld masterminded the invasion
Condi Rice gave her “Dont want the smoking gun to be a Mushroom Cloud”
All Republicans supported the invasions
Key Democrats (Hillary, Biden, Kerry) supported it

Most importantly, our media failed in their role to question a poorly justified invasion

On top of that, Saddam Hussein really was a bastard... so it's hard to feel sorry for him.

I don't think the problem with invading Iraq was invading Iraq, it was invading Iraq... and Afghanistan... with too few troops because we weren't willing to institute a draft or raise taxes or ration commodities like you do when you are serious about winning a war.

But since Trump isn't liked by the Military-Industrial Complex, it's fun to watch the right turn into a Hippy Drum Circle.

I don't even have to read what Trump said to know he was right.

The same people who absolutely HATED Powell years ago now love him because orange man bad.

Classic.

When a neocon idiot and maniac receives awards from Israel, that tells you mission accomplished. :heehee: Let me guess, he managed to "author" a book or two when he could probably not write a paragraph on his own, as is typical with establishment political characters.

You might be surprised that he thought well of her, but didn't think she was ready to be president.

The hate filled ones were the ones McCain rightly confronted and corrected. Palin was courting these folks.

Ayers was a domestic terrorist. He was a member of a revolutionary marxist group. Having a problem with Obama for being associated with a person like that, is not being "hate filled".

Powell, for whatever his reasons, betrayed his friends. AFterwards, we were no longer his friends, and had harsh words for him.

That you pretend that is US being unreasonable, is just you leftards being gaslighting trolls.

This just got me thinking on something. I'm betting the day Trump dies that the country becomes party central.

Like in The Wizard of Oz? :)

Ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead, the witch is dead.
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead
!

Correct. Sarah Palin has no actual principles or policy or political beliefs.

The other libtard talked shit on her, as though she was "hate filled" as though that was Powell's reason for betraying his friends.

If Powell believed that shit, if he agreed with you lefties, than what was he doing accepting so many jobs, from republicans?

On top of that, Saddam Hussein really was a bastard... so it's hard to feel sorry for him.

I don't think the problem with invading Iraq was invading Iraq, it was invading Iraq... and Afghanistan... with too few troops because we weren't willing to institute a draft or raise taxes or ration commodities like you do when you are serious about winning a war.

But since Trump isn't liked by the Military-Industrial Complex, it's fun to watch the right turn into a Hippy Drum Circle.
We shouldnt have invaded either

The other libtard talked shit on her, as though she was "hate filled" as though that was Powell's reason for betraying his friends.

If Powell believed that shit, if he agreed with you lefties, than what was he doing accepting so many jobs, from republicans?

For years it was the Republicans that were pro-war. Powell being a military man was naturally attracted to that. It became OK for him after Obama changed all of that by showing that Democrats could be every bit as much pro-war.

For years it was the Republicans that were pro-war. Powell being a military man was naturally attracted to that. It became OK for him after Obama changed all of that by showing that Democrats could be every bit as much pro-war.
Obama opposed the Iraq invasion
He called it foolish

I disagree with that take on it, but that is off topic.

Teh point is, Powell betrayed us, and we treated him appropriately afterwards, ie we were pissed at him.

THe pretense that libs do, that that is...wrong or something, is just them being gaslighting trolls.

Forum List

Back