Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

One of President Trump's swamp monster appointees is currently saying that Colin Powell's death was caused by healthy people.
Actually it was caused by cancer and kidney failure

Well, sure. Schwarzkopf is white and his daddy set up the SAVAK in Iran.

He explained why. YOu ignored his stated reasons, based on his actions, and decided to instead be a wace baiting asshole.

Please explain how I am anti-American.

The way I was thinking of, was your reflective taking of the side of any issue, that weakens or undermines America.

So, because he did not toe the party line 100% and go along with everything the party did, he betrayed you? That sounds vaguely failure.

I explained why. And it was not that. Would you like to address my stated reason, or are you just a faggot?

The way I was thinking of, was your reflective taking of the side of any issue, that weakens or undermines America.

Except that I have never taken the side of any issue, that weakens or undermines America

I explained why. And it was not that. Would you like to address my stated reason, or are you just a faggot?

Yes he betrayed you, what the fuck ever that means. And who uses the word faggot any longer? what are you like 13 or something?

Except that I have never taken the side of any issue, that weakens or undermines America

A lefty like you? LOL!!!!
Yes he betrayed you, what the fuck ever that means. And who uses the word faggot any longer? what are you like 13 or something?

If you don't understand the word, ask or look it up. Don't play fucking retarded with me.

Powell, thanks to his association with Reagan, and his military service, was well liked in the republican party, and got high level jobs and developed quite a base of supporters.

UNTIL, he decided to betray US and endorse fucking Obama.

Once he betrayed US, we stopped liking him.

Only a fucking asshole would pretend to not get that.

You are further left than I am.

So, I was right. He would not toe the party line and that is a betrayal in your eyes. That says much about you.

No, there was a political battle and he choose to support the other side. That is a betrayal.

Your word games are just you being an asshole.

Sarah Palin is not far right, nor hate filled. That was just you making excuses for an asshole who betrayed his friends.

You might be surprised that he thought well of her, but didn't think she was ready to be president.

The hate filled ones were the ones McCain rightly confronted and corrected. Palin was courting these folks.

You might be surprised that he thought well of her, but didn't think she was ready to be president.

The hate filled ones were the ones McCain rightly confronted and corrected. Palin was courting these folks.

One war criminal praising another.

It may make Democrats feel cuddly & warm, but not decent people.

Yea right, you'll believe anything. Your boy never released his taxes, although everyone else did. And when his tax returns were leaked to Rachel Maddow, it was reported he LOST money. His "wealth" was handed to him from his Daddy!

But you keep putting your faith in a pathological liar, because like all Trumpists, you'll believe anything.
I don't give a shit about his taxes, I give a shit about mine and how much I can save with Trump vs give away with Biden so he can support stupid free loading progressive morons

Absolutely.

As usual, you don't have it at all.

If you really got it, you wouldn't be clutching your pearls over Trump's comments concerning a repulsive dead war criminal.

There was a time not so long ago when liberals professed disgust over war crimes.

Now?

They love the crimes, and they love the criminals more.
And you love corrupt sacks of shit. Why is that?

Forum List

Back