Trump recommends the vaccine and booster

Here you go. Do you really think it's good for your immune system to get stimulated once every 10 weeks?

Mumbo jumbo hogwash from an anti vaxxer! You should know better!

You just mind your own business and keep getting your daily boosters, and when your time comes, have your widow(er) send us an address where we can send flowers.

I’m fine. And if I do get Covid odds are it will be a mild case.

I play the odds. I don’t want you to. I want you to avoid the Vaccine. I want to to eschew the Vaccine. Any questions?

Mumbo jumbo hogwash from an anti vaxxer! You should know better!
Mind your own business and get your daily shots.

What's that? Your heart's feeling a little enlarged? Well, you could be having the same kind of experience the Grinch had, but then maybe...................

Those are the numbers. From our University Hospital.

93BC36B6-7AFE-4836-A65A-0D78CCECB068.jpeg

One Vaccinated person in ICU. Not on a vent. Five total in Hospital.

Half of the people have been vaccinated in Georgia. So if the Vaccine was worthless the numbers should be equal. Right?

Please enjoy your ideals. And if you get it an die. Well. We can say you had a preexisting condition and the number is a lie.

Those are the numbers. From our University Hospital.

View attachment 579707

One Vaccinated person in ICU. Not on a vent. Five total in Hospital.

Half of the people have been vaccinated in Georgia. So if the Vaccine was worthless the numbers should be equal. Right?

Please enjoy your ideals. And if you get it an die. Well. We can say you had a preexisting condition and the number is a lie.
Lies. Just what everyone expects from you. For all we know, that's something you whipped up on your computer. I can do just as good a job on CorelDRAW.

You know what's pathetic about the left? Everything but this is really annoying.

Threads like this. The idiots want to prove that we are Trump CULTISTS under the delusions of TRUMPISM.

Makes a post about orange man bad promoting the devil venom and....not sure he is getting what he thought.

The conclusion is the left wing cultists are actual cultists marching to the drum beat of their new world order overlords.

While the so called Trump cultists have proven (in this actual thread that the dolt started to prove the opposite point) we are not part of some cult, but actually independent free thinkers.

There is some music I want to play for the op and the types that belong to the left wing cult..

Trump recommends the COVID vaccine and booster. In an interview with the daily wire, Trump touted the vaccines as one of the greatest accomplishments of mankind. It prevents disease, in most cases, and if you catch the disease the symptoms will be mild. Those who do not get the vaccine will get much sicker and have a greater chance to die.
Why in the hell are some idiots not getting the vaccine.

343A5649-3423-4D1F-938B-3BC699A0ED6B.jpeg

For likely the first time in his life, Trump is not lying.

Are you saying we should ignore him, even when he actually and surprisingly, is telling the truth about something?
Only one time? Lol! I have been ignoring what he says for quite awhile, I am hoping for the day when I can ignore Biden. once out of office they don’t really effect my life, so I can ignore the jibber.

Funny how obsessed you people are with Trump, he was a bad President, yet you all cling to him and what he says, pretty silly.

Forum List

Back