Trump will appeal the Colorado ruling removing him from the 2024 ballots.

He was "found guilty" by a jury for "sexual abuse" - hence "convicted" and "ordered" by the court to pay US$ 5 million.

Not to a MAGA like you, but to me, a rapist and sexual abuser is on the same human scumbag level as a pedophile. Both are criminals.
Trump has not been found guilty of ANYTHING, EVER.

Fuck you. Thanks for letting me own you.
You don't even own your hand, LOL. Keep trying junior, you provide great entertainment---Ignorant people are really good at that. BTW, stop begging, I have high standards about who I engage in sexual relations with and you clearly don't meet them.

Well shit.....you must absolutely loathe Joey boy in that case.
You are a MAGA delusional at his finest - why on earth would I vote for senile Biden?
The latter IMO is a warmonger and corrupt "elitist" - who doesn't face any charges at any court

Your St. Donald is a lying criminal, human scumbag, already convicted for sexual assault and - who faces what? 60+ charges at courts.

You don't even own your hand, LOL. Keep trying junior, you provide great entertainment---Ignorant people are really good at that. BTW, stop begging, I have high standards about who I engage in sexual relations with and you clearly don't meet them.
Your "high standards" consist of burying your head up Trump's ass.

Enjoy.

And you know that was a lie and has been rebutted. But you do keep going to your dry well because it’s just more of the nothing you possess.

Or, it might suffice to ask someone with credibility.

Nah. You’re unfamiliar with that. Actually, you’re more hostile to it.

Carry on.

Read the second definition "counselor".

No bet need be "on the books" for a welch to occur.

You gave your word that you'd leave if Obama won... you reneged.

That's a welch, welcher. :thup:

Link it moron. He was found liable for an award--not guilty of any criminal act. Just STFU, you clearly don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards accuser $5 million​

NEW YORK —

A jury found Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million in a judgment that could haunt the former president as he campaigns to regain the White House.

The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s allegation that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual assault. But the judgment adds to Trump’s legal woes and offers vindication to Carroll, whose allegations had been mocked and dismissed by Trump for years.

To me he is thus a convicted scumbag criminal - to you a sexual abuser is a hero and outstanding American. Now troll off.

Liable: responsible by law

Your baseless belief that President Trump will ever serve a minute in any prison is even more ridiculous than most of the other nonsense you chitter on about.
Let's have the trial in March 2024.

Did I just scare the beejesus outta you? :abgg2q.jpg:

Nope. You don’t get to control the court schedule.

Does that make you continue to pee your panties?
You soil yourself at the thought of your subhuman assbuddy going to trial.

It's quite touching. Trump soils himself at the thought because he's guilty & he knows it. Plus, the grift ends which is the only thing he's good at other then lying.

Keep those Depends nearby, sucker.

You soil yourself at the thought of your subhuman assbuddy going to trial.

It's quite touching. Trump soils himself at the thought because he's guilty & he knows it. Plus, the grift ends which is the only thing he's good at other then lying.

Keep those Depends nearby, sucker.
You’re so into repeating your fail of a putdown that you miss the fact that you’re as boring as hell and completely lacking in any substance.

I dismiss you.

Keep snacking on Potato’s Depends. 👍

He was "found guilty" by a jury for "sexual abuse" - hence "convicted" and "ordered" by the court to pay US$ 5 million.

Not to a MAGA like you, but to me, a rapist and sexual abuser is on the same human scumbag level as a pedophile. Both are criminals.
None of that is true. Which I guess is why you put quotes there.

Forum List

Back