Trump recommends the vaccine and booster

death-cultist.
Co-opting everything that normal, sane Americans have said about the Trumpers, who are a death cult that won't take a safe, effective vaccine. Just like you saying that Biden a pedophile, saying that Biden gets corrupt foreign money, saying that Biden's kids are cashing in on his presidency, saying that Biden suffers from dementia - all massive projection, learned from Rush Limbaugh: accuse the other side of whatever it is you are guilty of.

Co-opting everything that normal, sane Americans have said about the Trumpers, who are a death cult that won't take a safe, effective vaccine. Just like you saying that Biden a pedophile, saying that Biden gets corrupt foreign money, saying that Biden's kids are cashing in on his presidency, saying that Biden suffers from dementia - all massive projection, learned from Rush Limbaugh: accuse the other side of whatever it is you are guilty of.

......"saying that Biden gets corrupt foreign money, saying that Biden's kids are cashing in on his presidency, saying that Biden suffers from dementia"

Those are all true.

I will NEVER get the poison Jab

If I do you must know it was under extreme duress.... but NO there is not a chance in this world I will be poisoned.

NEVER!
Why do people get sick from a shot with no Covid in it?

It’s not a vaccine! It has zero dead Wuhan in it.

Why do people get sick from a shot with no Covid in it?
Two vaccine additives, one very close to anti-freeze: polyethylene glycol, ALC-0159, injected into an organisms that tries to maintain 98.6 F. The other, ALC-0315, that is key to make sure the nanolipid particle unloads its mRNA cargo, like the commie virus, inside the acidity of the endosome. If any prisoner wants to be (politically [italics]) stylish, shooting-up the latter makes more sense: Trump's hydroxychloroquine stops ALC-0315's action just as it does the coronavirus.

Lies. Just what everyone expects from you. For all we know, that's something you whipped up on your computer. I can do just as good a job on CorelDRAW.

Yeah. And your numbers are right. You got them from insane.blogspot.nut and are totally trustworthy.

But why are you upset? I keep telling you don’t get the Vaccine. I don’t want you to get it. You don’t want to get it. So what is the argument about?

Freedom of choice and even though Trump says he is for it many from all walks of life are not interested in getting it…

Don't let that worry you. Most of the anti vaxxers are very low IQ and conspiracy theorists any and their life doesn't impact anyone.

Yeah. And your numbers are right. You got them from insane.blogspot.nut and are totally trustworthy.

But why are you upset? I keep telling you don’t get the Vaccine. I don’t want you to get it. You don’t want to get it. So what is the argument about?
Yet you just continue to bleat and yammer. Methinks there is something a tad dishonest in this person's inability to admit that they simply cannot shut the fuck up. A wee bit obsessed.

Don't let that worry you. Most of the anti vaxxers are very low IQ and conspiracy theorists any and their life doesn't impact anyone.
Aaaaaaaand here's the official libtard-approved brilliant and salient talking point #27. I'm compiling the full list of all 100 of them folks. As soon as a libturd comes up with a single new original one that hasn't been used 50,000 times on this board, it'll be 101.

Yet you just continue to bleat and yammer. Methinks there is something a tad dishonest in this person's inability to admit that they simply cannot shut the fuck up. A wee bit obsessed.

Do not get the vaccine.

322 cops died from Covid this year. That helped my portfolio.

One of those stocks is SCI. Doing very well.

But for my portfolio to continue doing well. People need to keep dying in large numbers. So do your part. Don’t get the vaccine. Encourage others not to get it.

Do not get the vaccine.

But for my portfolio to continue doing well. People need to keep dying in large numbers. So do your part. Don’t get the vaccine. Encourage others not to get it.
Need a backhoe to shovel the shit you are posting. lmao

Do not get the vaccine.

Bleat and yammer.

Keep getting those shots. But not the J&J or Moderna. I only have Pfizer in my portfolio.

Bleat and yammer.

Keep getting those shots. But not the J&J or Moderna. I only have Pfizer in my portfolio.

It doesn’t matter which one I get. They’re all paid for by the taxpayer which is. You and me and 300 million others.

Just promise me you won’t get the vaccine. I am planning on retiring in three more years and that means I need my portfolio to do very well. Otherwise I’ll need another two.

It doesn’t matter which one I get. They’re all paid for by the taxpayer which is. You and me and 300 million others.

Just promise me you won’t get the vaccine. I am planning on retiring in three more years and that means I need my portfolio to do very well. Otherwise I’ll need another two.
Ah! So you vaxx nazis are parasites too! Got it.

The anti mRNA vaxers include the best doctors, like the Great Barrington Declaration, Dr. Robert Malone who invented nRNA techniques, etc.
The mRNA vax only stimulated our own cells to grow spike proteins.
That not only is VERY dangerous, but can then not possibly get stored into long term T-cell memory like a real vaccine would.
It is totally fake, and can not possibly be a vaccine because there is no way spike proteins can get stored in immune system memory.

Forum List

Back