Trump will appeal the Colorado ruling removing him from the 2024 ballots.

1703171443583.png

Since you and your buddy are always talking about it--you must derive some pleasure from it. Thanks for confirming.
The only one who brought up and constantly writes about "carnal act" is YOU. Confirmation received, you can stop now.

And no supporter of a mainstream party would be my buddy, just a person who might be right or wrong in his political opinions.
You are mostly wrong - see your futile and laughable attempts to uphold your Trump fantasy, as for not being a criminal.

Last edited:
The only one who brought up and constantly writes about "carnal act" is YOU. Confirmation received, you can stop now.

And no supporter of a mainstream party would be my buddy, just a person who might be right or wrong in his political opinions.
You are mostly wrong - see your futile and laughable attempts to uphold your Trump fantasy, as for not being a criminal.
no criminal convictions of Trump. Are you sure the fantasy isn't yours? What is your reason for your maniacal hatred of this man? Can you say? in your own words? and not parrotting the Gutter Media?

Where IS That Colorado story??? Why...it seems to have disappeared hasn't it/? WHY is that??

poor littuhl Bobby Reich.

no criminal convictions of Trump. Are you sure the fantasy isn't yours? What is your reason for your maniacal hatred of this man? Can you say? in your own words? and not parrotting the Gutter Media?
Stop playing stupid games - trying to hang up onto "conviction"

One doesn't need to be "convicted" to be known as a criminal. And battery is a crime - for which he was found liable. Additionally he is facing another 60+ charges - let's see what happens at the end.

My reason? I don't appreciate, adulterers, sexual offenders, insurrectionists, pathetic liars and people bathing in self glorification.

That he is a human scumbag he already proved, at least to me - when I happen to watch a part of his show "the apprentice" some 25 years ago - mocking, humiliating and degrading participants in a dehumanizing arrogant manner. (most likely you loved it).

Stop playing stupid games - trying to hang up onto "conviction"

One doesn't need to be "convicted" to be known as a criminal. And battery is a crime - for which he was found liable. Additionally he is facing another 60+ charges - let's see what happens at the end.

My reason? I don't appreciate, adulterers, sexual offenders, insurrectionists, pathetic liars and people bathing in self glorification.

That he is a human scumbag he already proved, at least to me - when I happen to watch a part of his show "the apprentice" some 25 years ago - mocking, humiliating and degrading participants in a dehumanizing arrogant manner. (most likely you loved it).
no one who is awaiting trial, already tried, serving time (For nothing) has not been tried for insurrection...know why? cause THEY WONT NONE!

Let's see if Thomas recuses himself considering his old lady was in on Trump's plot to overthrow the election.
That is a bogus claim. Even the Supreme Court declared it is not an insurrection. No court in this country put him on trial for insurrection.

Forum List

Back