Trump Rants About Biden During Israel Attack

No it won't. At least not criminally.

Politically it will destroy the democrat party, and that is a good thing.
The dementia is setting in. Good. Good. Let it flow.

A guilty verdict means Trump is a convicted felon. That begins the second guilty is adjudged. It continues set in stone until and appeal, a pardon, or a commutation is decided. He will have to abide all of the restrictions applied to felongs. No intermission for elections.

The results will be terrible for Trump, MAGA, the GOP, and all the knuckleheads who their trust invested into Orange Knucklehead.

The dementia is setting in. Good. Good. Let it flow.

A guilty verdict means Trump is a convicted felon. That begins the second guilty is adjudged. It continues set in stone until and appeal, a pardon, or a commutation is decided. He will have to abide all of the restrictions applied to felongs. No intermission for elections.

The results will be terrible for Trump, MAGA, the GOP, and all the knuckleheads who their trust invested into Orange Knucklehead.
And here you are proving our point.

Like I said, skippy. You are fucking stupid.

This will make it better when things don't turn out how you think they will. You're going to go nuts.
Nah, I know what the endgame is. And I am looking forward to watching it play out.

I win either way.

8mr512.jpg

Hypocritcal posts since OP posted. The same people who voted for Trump and said, "we should mind our own business and stay out of other countries" are the new the same people ones that now believe in war and policing other countries. MAGA brains are really fucked up.

Forum List

Back