Trump Rally Tonight Phoenix Feb 19

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Just when the filth thought it was safe to have a debate :auiqs.jpg:

Trump Rally Tonight in Phoenix AZ :dance:

All the libs will :crybaby: because everybody will be watching president Trump...even the people at the debates :lol:

It's on at 7 or 8 pm...not sure exact time...

:beer: :banana: :yes_text12:

Kari Lake
@KariLakeFox10
· 19m
This happened at the @realDonaldTrump rally in Phoenix. Lots of teamwork here. These men carrying a World War II veteran to his seat. Got to admit I got a lump in my throat

Quirky ⭐⭐⭐ on Twitter

:auiqs.jpg:

BidenRally1.jpg

Kari Lake
@KariLakeFox10
· 19m
This happened at the @realDonaldTrump rally in Phoenix. Lots of teamwork here. These men carrying a World War II veteran to his seat. Got to admit I got a lump in my throat

Quirky ⭐⭐⭐ on Twitter
Kari Lake
@KariLakeFox10
· 19m

Quirky ⭐⭐⭐ on Twitter

Duhh. I just realized I was watching his rally and EO signing in Bakersfield, CA. From there he goes to Phoenix.

You guys should do bets for crowd demos
I'm calling

23% democrats 18% independents 11 % havent voted before or in a long time
3% former sjw marxists lol

All the libs will :crybaby: because everybody will be watching president Trump...even the people at the debates :lol:

I'll be watching. The wife is going to watch the demodimwits piss on each other. I figure that's a waste of time.

images (7).jpeg

Forum List

Back