Why Do Republicans Think Trump Will Do Anything on Crime?

Trump is corrupt ? Agree. 91 indictments. How many did Hillary get ?
Not nearly as many as she should have, and would have if she didn't kill witnesses to shut them up.

Hillary Clinton could teach a master class to the mafia.

How many witnesses has Trump had killed?

Not nearly as many as she should have, and would have if she didn't kill witnesses to shut them up.

Hillary Clinton could teach a master class to the mafia.

How many witnesses has Trump had killed?
She didn't get any because the investigations found nothing.

For what, exactly? Being the Bad Orange Man they couldn't find anything bad on for 7 years straight?

Oh yeah, you got him this time.

GOTt-RUMPNOWLUCY.gif

Non-obsessed rational people would have let it go after 3-5 years. :rolleyes-41:

These are obsessed non-rational people.
They found numerous violations. Trump was protected by the Presidency. Now he's not.

So you admit, the gop is incompetent. Not only couldn’t they connect the lap top to Hillary, you saying she got away with murder?

Guess who wants to cut back on police…..the GOP

HA HA
IDIOT. That’s nothing compared to what republicans want to defund. .

Bullshit. It’s the house republicans cutting the FBI and the DOJ. It’s the DOJ and FBI that helps fund through grants, all of the nations police forces….They want to cut BILLIONS from the police forces EVERYWHERE.

You told a lie and I called you on it , it's just that simple. You should I am neither a Pub or Rumpist.

We have Trump with 91 indictments……….We have the proud boys going to jail. We have a record breaking numbers Trump admins indicted.
How about Meadows and Trump lawyers. They are all guilty of crimes.

Innocent until proven guilty, correct?

Sometimes the "masses" should be killed. If you disagree then why?
OK, Democrats are in power. Get in line. Maybe we should make you dig your own graves first?

And before you go all screechy over this remember it was your idea.

Typical bloodthirsty Republican
Repugs have never supported or have committed mass murder. Maybe you remember THESE BELOW EVENTS

1. Jan Reno, Bill and Hillary Clinton, crushed with tanks, burned and bombed children, machine gunned with attack helicopters and used Delta Force against almost 100 peaceful church members, destroying their community with fire and crushing humans with tanks.

2. Obama and Holder's arms shipments to Mexican. Results, Over 800 murders of Mexican military and Police and US law enforcement. All off these different arms dealers obama and holder forced to sell to their strawmen AK-47's, Barrett sniper rifles, and everything in between. Dealing with some of these dealers some sent me e-mails. They all shared the same story. "as soon as those cases of weapons left their front door they were gone with no way to trace them only found in crimes of murder of innocents. Now I know what you democRats say George Bush did that. George Bush ran Operation Wide Receiver Guns went to Mexico but unlike Bush Obama went behind the back of the Mexican Government not knowing where they would show up. Holder was found in Contempt of Congress but cowardly Repugs never followed through. I'm not sure the number of victims between mass murder and genocide so I'll let you pick it.

3. The South Africa Lawyer Ass. put out a statement during obama's first term "Obama committed mass genocide in all Africa countries killing thousands of innocent men, women, and children using drone attacks." Less than a month latter these drones were on obama's orders also used against Americans and their children without due process. Again, I'll let you call it. Mass murder or genocide?

4. Libya had no homeless thanks to a promise Gaddafi made his parents. Gaddafi was loved by his people. In Libya gas at the pumps was 14 cents a gallon. Libya's prisons were overcrowded with terrorist. ISIS, Al Qaeda, and other groups trained by America to commit acts against humanity, the air war against Libya had started. Most of those thousands of sorties against Libya dropped bunker busters destroying large buildings leaving nothing but concrete rock and cluster bombs for large population centers. It didn't take long for the full might of the US Air Force under the command of Obama and Hillary, to reach 130,000 Libyans killed by the bombings including hospitals and schools. While the great leader of the Libyan was beat, stabbed, and shot by terrorist in the streets as the victory flags of Al Qaeda flew across the bombed out wasteland. While obama told drone jokes and hillary cackled like the bird she is. I'm pretty sure I can call this one. Genocide by a mile.
Maybe you would like to put up a few facts to prove your claims.

'

Repugs have never supported or have committed mass murder. Maybe you remember THESE BELOW EVENTS

1. Jan Reno, Bill and Hillary Clinton, crushed with tanks, burned and bombed children, machine gunned with attack helicopters and used Delta Force against almost 100 peaceful church members, destroying their community with fire and crushing humans with tanks.

2. Obama and Holder's arms shipments to Mexican. Results, Over 800 murders of Mexican military and Police and US law enforcement. All off these different arms dealers obama and holder forced to sell to their strawmen AK-47's, Barrett sniper rifles, and everything in between. Dealing with some of these dealers some sent me e-mails. They all shared the same story. "as soon as those cases of weapons left their front door they were gone with no way to trace them only found in crimes of murder of innocents. Now I know what you democRats say George Bush did that. George Bush ran Operation Wide Receiver Guns went to Mexico but unlike Bush Obama went behind the back of the Mexican Government not knowing where they would show up. Holder was found in Contempt of Congress but cowardly Repugs never followed through. I'm not sure the number of victims between mass murder and genocide so I'll let you pick it.

3. The South Africa Lawyer Ass. put out a statement during obama's first term "Obama committed mass genocide in all Africa countries killing thousands of innocent men, women, and children using drone attacks." Less than a month latter these drones were on obama's orders also used against Americans and their children without due process. Again, I'll let you call it. Mass murder or genocide?

4. Libya had no homeless thanks to a promise Gaddafi made his parents. Gaddafi was loved by his people. In Libya gas at the pumps was 14 cents a gallon. Libya's prisons were overcrowded with terrorist. ISIS, Al Qaeda, and other groups trained by America to commit acts against humanity, the air war against Libya had started. Most of those thousands of sorties against Libya dropped bunker busters destroying large buildings leaving nothing but concrete rock and cluster bombs for large population centers. It didn't take long for the full might of the US Air Force under the command of Obama and Hillary, to reach 130,000 Libyans killed by the bombings including hospitals and schools. While the great leader of the Libyan was beat, stabbed, and shot by terrorist in the streets as the victory flags of Al Qaeda flew across the bombed out wasteland. While obama told drone jokes and hillary cackled like the bird she is. I'm pretty sure I can call this one. Genocide by a mile.
Maybe you would like to put up a few facts to prove your claims.

'
That’s hilarious. Republicans are anti universal healthcare, anti vaccine, anti gun legislation.. All are responsible for thousands of deaths a year. They are delaying climate change mitigation which will ultimately cost many lives and drain our treasure fixing up your backward red states after storms. You’re an effin bloodthirsty group all to appease your donors and your white supremest tendencies . When you cause greater mass deaths, you sadly, steal the peoples dignity of those left behind. It’s the poor who suffer and die first, by the millions if left to your own devises. You are the anti Christ.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back