Why Do Republicans Think Trump Will Do Anything on Crime?

Here’s what Trump said during his speech at the Republican nomination in 2016.

Our Convention occurs at a moment of crisis for our nation. The attacks on our police, and the terrorism in our cities, threaten our very way of life. Any politician who does not grasp this danger is not fit to lead our country.​

Americans watching this address tonight have seen the recent images of violence in our streets and the chaos in our communities. Many have witnessed this violence personally, some have even been its victims.​

I have a message for all of you: the crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored.​

But safety wasn’t restored. Crime soared under Trump.

Here are the murder rates.

If Trump said he would make the country safe again, why did he allow murders to skyrocket?

And why should Americans believe anything Trump says in 2024 about reducing crime when he failed so spectacularly when he was President?

:dunno:
Yea, Dem run cities are the benchmark for safety and low crime.

Zero cash bail and defund the police has worked out so well.

Repugnants that run red states are doing a shitty job. Considering they prosecute state crimes, or not, they really suck. Especially in red states and violent crime which can be state crimes.
Fact….Crimes defined as violent may vary by state, but they often include crimes of harm against another person like assault or battery, sexual crimeslike …

You are really a dufus. Large Cities by themselves don’t enforce and prosecute state crimes alone in their cities.

Repugs have never supported or have committed mass murder. Maybe you remember THESE BELOW EVENTS

1. Jan Reno, Bill and Hillary Clinton, crushed with tanks, burned and bombed children, machine gunned with attack helicopters and used Delta Force against almost 100 peaceful church members, destroying their community with fire and crushing humans with tanks.

2. Obama and Holder's arms shipments to Mexican. Results, Over 800 murders of Mexican military and Police and US law enforcement. All off these different arms dealers obama and holder forced to sell to their strawmen AK-47's, Barrett sniper rifles, and everything in between. Dealing with some of these dealers some sent me e-mails. They all shared the same story. "as soon as those cases of weapons left their front door they were gone with no way to trace them only found in crimes of murder of innocents. Now I know what you democRats say George Bush did that. George Bush ran Operation Wide Receiver Guns went to Mexico but unlike Bush Obama went behind the back of the Mexican Government not knowing where they would show up. Holder was found in Contempt of Congress but cowardly Repugs never followed through. I'm not sure the number of victims between mass murder and genocide so I'll let you pick it.

3. The South Africa Lawyer Ass. put out a statement during obama's first term "Obama committed mass genocide in all Africa countries killing thousands of innocent men, women, and children using drone attacks." Less than a month latter these drones were on obama's orders also used against Americans and their children without due process. Again, I'll let you call it. Mass murder or genocide?

4. Libya had no homeless thanks to a promise Gaddafi made his parents. Gaddafi was loved by his people. In Libya gas at the pumps was 14 cents a gallon. Libya's prisons were overcrowded with terrorist. ISIS, Al Qaeda, and other groups trained by America to commit acts against humanity, the air war against Libya had started. Most of those thousands of sorties against Libya dropped bunker busters destroying large buildings leaving nothing but concrete rock and cluster bombs for large population centers. It didn't take long for the full might of the US Air Force under the command of Obama and Hillary, to reach 130,000 Libyans killed by the bombings including hospitals and schools. While the great leader of the Libyan was beat, stabbed, and shot by terrorist in the streets as the victory flags of Al Qaeda flew across the bombed out wasteland. While obama told drone jokes and hillary cackled like the bird she is. I'm pretty sure I can call this one. Genocide by a mile.
Maybe you would like to put up a few facts to prove your claims.

Prove it

Why won’t Trump do much on crime ? It’s obvious at Mar a lago
Trump in all likelyhood has always been a user himself.
I wouldn’t be surprised that his loyal following recognize and applaud his drug use. His actions, habits and total denial of literally known facts while tweeting late at night, never listening to his advisors and a long history of use among his peers are pretty obvious. Any of you fellow supporters and users, does this sound familiar ?

Last edited:

Trump does little about crime....he’s embedded in it. Trumps long obsession with the writings of Hitler are fueled by the very foundation of their habits. The Nazi party was high on drugs much of the war.

Why won’t Trump do much on crime ? It’s obvious at Mar a lago
Trump in all likelyhood has always been a user himself.
I wouldn’t be surprised that his loyal following recognize and applaud his drug use. His actions, habits and total denial of literally known facts while tweeting late at night, never listening to his advisors and a long history of use among his peers are pretty obvious. Any of you fellow supporters and users, does this sound familiar ?
despite the alarm bells people love to set off no American president has the power to unilaterally start a nuclear war.

despite the alarm bells people love to set off no American president has the power to unilaterally start a nuclear war.
As we have found out by the reactions of our adversaries, his actions scared the shit of them so they needed intervention by our general(s). So yes, he can raise the likelihood just by being an uniformed buffoon who throws nuclear weapons use like comments about candy. ie “let’s look into nuking storms“

As we have found out by the reactions of our adversaries, his actions scared the shit of them so they needed intervention by our general(s). So yes, he can raise the likelihood just by being an uniformed buffoon who throws nuclear weapons use like comments about candy. ie “let’s look into nuking storms“
1) Using nuclear weapons to break up major storms has been proposed many times over the years by fully reputable sources.

2) You don't remember all the times U.S. presidents proposed using nuclear weapons including Carter and Clinton

Here’s what Trump said during his speech at the Republican nomination in 2016.

Our Convention occurs at a moment of crisis for our nation. The attacks on our police, and the terrorism in our cities, threaten our very way of life. Any politician who does not grasp this danger is not fit to lead our country.​

Americans watching this address tonight have seen the recent images of violence in our streets and the chaos in our communities. Many have witnessed this violence personally, some have even been its victims.​

I have a message for all of you: the crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored.​

But safety wasn’t restored. Crime soared under Trump.

Here are the murder rates.

If Trump said he would make the country safe again, why did he allow murders to skyrocket?

And why should Americans believe anything Trump says in 2024 about reducing crime when he failed so spectacularly when he was President?

:dunno:
Trump never has anything good to say about this Country. He ran to promote his brand in 2016 & he's running now in the hopes that he can keep his sorry fat ass out of prison. And revenge.

The guy is a psycho.

1) Using nuclear weapons to break up major storms has been proposed many times over the years by fully reputable sources.

2) You don't remember all the times U.S. presidents proposed using nuclear weapons including Carter and Clinton
Name those sources (the sane ones) who proposed to use nukes to break up major storms.

Forget Trump, he's crazy.

You foolishly assume the nra hadn’t done its best to arm criminals. They pretty much can walk into any school now and shoot kids. There are very few ofyou armed gunaholics who ever prevent crime...
The NRA doesn't manufacture, advertise, or sell weapons.

Why are you obsessed with how TRUMP! looks?
Just pointing out the obvious to the hypocrites who can’t see Biden runs circles around him. From trips all over the workd including war zones by Biden, Trumps day started at noon and ended at three when he finally had his make up applied, his shoe lifts put in, his hair plugs combed out and his girdle put on.

Just pointing out the obvious to the hypocrites who can’t see Biden runs circles around him. From trips all over the workd including war zones by Biden, Trumps day started at noon and ended at three when he finally had his make up applied, his shoe lifts put in, his hair plugs combed out and his girdle put on.
Wow, you were watching all that? Sounds about right.

Oh, btw, he’s your party leader and your presidential candidate….and Humpers have BDS.
Aww, look at you, trying to say anyone cares enough about Quid Pro Joe to be obsessed with him.

Aww, look at you, trying to say anyone cares enough about Quid Pro Joe to be obsessed with him.
You sure are. Considering your guy is ahead in indictments 91-0, interest in Trump is well served.

You sure are. Considering your guy is ahead in indictments 91-0, interest in Trump is well served.
Hmmm, I don't recall discussing Quid Pro's morning routines, but hey, since you're obsessed with TRUMP!'s, I can see why you'd think everyone else would be.

Forum List

Back