Who else isn't going to watch the GOP debate?

There's no chance Biden will be charged with anything, trump has been charged with serious crimes. It is much more likely he will be going to prison.

None of the charged crimes are serious.
Some aren't even actually crimes.

I cannot lie,.I haven't watched even a clip.from Fox over the last couple of years or so, but I am interested in knowing what these candidates offer so I will probably tune in. If one of them shakes the earth and makes 10 points on Trump in the polling, you can bet Trump will arrive for debate #2.
That would cause a sufficient need for him to go on. As it is, why willingly set himself up as the central focus of attacks from Fox and all the other candidates? When an event has no real chance for an upside, why take the risk? It isn't like he's shy about telling his supporters what he wants to do. ;)

I get FOX News on the cable or log into watchTVeverywhere my ISP provides, and watch it on my computer. But I will not give FOX News whatever Neilsen rating point they get for my viewership, fuck that. They are dead to me. Nor will I give any of those fake "Republicans" a minute of my time.

Instead, I'll be watching Tucker's pre-recorded interview with Trump, on Rumble.

Trump: 'Sparks Will Fly' in My Interview With Carlson​

"Former President Donald Trump declared on his Truth Social site Wednesday that "my interview with Tucker Carlson will be aired tonight at 9 p.m. Sparks will fly. Enjoy."

This is the exact same time that the first Republican primary debate for the presidential nomination will begin in Milwaukee. The debate will be televised nationally on Fox News, and will include eight other candidates.

Trump announced earlier this week that he would not be participating in the debate, citing his commanding lead in the GOP field — he's about 40 points ahead in national polls — and instead would be taking part in the interview, The Hill reported...

...The pre-recorded interview will be broadcast on X, formerly known as Twitter."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-interview/2023/08/23/id/1131724/

I think more leftist shills will watch the GOP debates than regular people.

It's either that or SURVIVOR - HAITI!!! Or something similar.

I will watch the debate as long as I can.
I didn't think "Survivor in Haiti" is safe at all.

No trees, crazy Haitians, yeah, that's a terribad idea. They'd all end up raped, murdered, and eaten.

The only survivors would be Haitians.

Without Trump I won't watch shit.
Anyway I don't watch fox anymore.

Fox screwed the pooch years ago for me. And from the little I've seen, these Fox GOP debates have been an absolute shame, nothing but shouting and arguing over each other--- Trump looks like a lotus standing out of the muddy water just for having no part of it.

Fox screwed the pooch years ago for me. And from the little I've seen, these Fox GOP debates have been an absolute shame, nothing but shouting and arguing over each other--- Trump looks like a lotus standing out of the muddy water just for having no part of it.
I got turned off on FOX when I did a study on the news in 2014, and FOX ranked below ABC and NBC.

They did, and that's bad.

They were below NBC and above CNN and MSNBC.

The top ones were C-Span, CBS, and ABC. Then NBC, then FOX.

Unless you have a physical Nielson box no one will ever know what you're watching.

That hasn't been true for a very long time. If you have any kind of TV or DVR to receive television of any kind connected to the internet, there is a V-chip in it which tabulates and reports your viewing habits to a data collection service, which is used in part to help valuate the ad revenue for commercial advertising.

Forum List

Back