Who else isn't going to watch the GOP debate?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I get FOX News on the cable or log into watchTVeverywhere my ISP provides, and watch it on my computer. But I will not give FOX News whatever Neilsen rating point they get for my viewership, fuck that. They are dead to me. Nor will I give any of those fake "Republicans" a minute of my time.

Instead, I'll be watching Tucker's pre-recorded interview with Trump, on Rumble.

Trump: 'Sparks Will Fly' in My Interview With Carlson​

"Former President Donald Trump declared on his Truth Social site Wednesday that "my interview with Tucker Carlson will be aired tonight at 9 p.m. Sparks will fly. Enjoy."

This is the exact same time that the first Republican primary debate for the presidential nomination will begin in Milwaukee. The debate will be televised nationally on Fox News, and will include eight other candidates.

Trump announced earlier this week that he would not be participating in the debate, citing his commanding lead in the GOP field — he's about 40 points ahead in national polls — and instead would be taking part in the interview, The Hill reported...

...The pre-recorded interview will be broadcast on X, formerly known as Twitter."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-interview/2023/08/23/id/1131724/

I get FOX News on the cable or log into watchTVeverywhere my ISP provides, and watch it on my computer. But I will not give FOX News whatever Neilsen rating point they get for my viewership, fuck that. They are dead to me. Nor will I give any of those fake "Republicans" a minute of my time.

Instead, I'll be watching Tucker's pre-recorded interview with Trump, on Rumble.

"Former President Donald Trump declared on his Truth Social site Wednesday that "my interview with Tucker Carlson will be aired tonight at 9 p.m. Sparks will fly. Enjoy."

This is the exact same time that the first Republican primary debate for the presidential nomination will begin in Milwaukee. The debate will be televised nationally on Fox News, and will include eight other candidates.

Trump announced earlier this week that he would not be participating in the debate, citing his commanding lead in the GOP field — he's about 40 points ahead in national polls — and instead would be taking part in the interview, The Hill reported...

...The pre-recorded interview will be broadcast on X, formerly known as Twitter."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-interview/2023/08/23/id/1131724/

Unless you have a physical Nielson box no one will ever know what you're watching.

But I'll either stream it or watch it later. Zero interest in the Trump interview. Pretty cowardly move on his part to not participate.

He claims he's a known commodity so he doesn't need to be there yet he intentionally plans to compete.

Narcissistic childish shit

It's either that or SURVIVOR - HAITI!!! Or something similar.

I will watch the debate as long as I can.

Long Live My King Trump.......says the cult45 member.
Cult of trump.jpeg

The revolution is eating its own! When will they realize they have a Robespierre in their midst?

Sounds like you're gonna be loaded with BS after drooling over the Tucker and dear leader recording.

Unless you have a physical Nielson box no one will ever know what you're watching.

But I'll either stream it or watch it later. Zero interest in the Trump interview. Pretty cowardly move on his part to not participate.

He claims he's a known commodity so he doesn't need to be there yet he intentionally plans to compete.

Narcissistic childish shit
Of course he's a coward.

I don't care about the rating, but I will watch the debate. I will undoubtedly be voting for one of these in the 2024 primary. I want to hear them, their pitch, their message they want it heard on that stage and see how they present among the others, not listen to the spin of the mainstream talking head, the printed media pundit, or the partisan assholes on here. But, that's just me.

I cannot lie,.I haven't watched even a clip.from Fox over the last couple of years or so, but I am interested in knowing what these candidates offer so I will probably tune in. If one of them shakes the earth and makes 10 points on Trump in the polling, you can bet Trump will arrive for debate #2.

Forum List

Back