Trump rally TONIGHT for Youngkin

i don’t care the political party of the parents of a rape victim….it’s sad you do.

and i think they sound be free to exercise their 1st amendment rights and voice their concerns…sadly you don’t
Neither do I.

But the fact is that most of the people going nuts at school board meetings are right wing political operatives

Look at the Trump Humpers stumping for Youngkin.

That tells ya all ya need to know

I don’t believe GOP political operatives should be allowed to disrupt school board meetings and threaten teachers
I remember when Democrat scumbags were here lying and denying CRT was even being taught.

Youngkin is a Trumper and a hard right Republican

He talks about the virus on exactly the same terms as Trump or DeathSantis

Funny watching Trump Humpers trying to pretend otherwise

Youngkin is committed to parents having a say in their children’s education and protecting children from getting raped on the bathroom and NOT putting the rights of bathroom rapists above the rights of victims.

Neither do I.

But the fact is that most of the people going nuts at school board meetings are right wing political operatives
your post seemed to suggest otherwise

most of the people speaking up at school board meetings were concerned parents…including a rape victims father…and you and the dembot cultist called them domestic terrorist and your cult leader sent his stormtroopers to harass them

your post seemed to suggest otherwise

most of the people speaking up at school board meetings were concerned parents…including a rape victims father…and you and the dembot cultist called them domestic terrorist and your cult leader sent his stormtroopers to harass them

I don’t believe GOP political operatives should be allowed to disrupt school board meetings and threaten teachers

You do believe DNC political operatives should Burn Loot and Murder as long as it gets them votes.

Neither do I.

In the mind of the above leftist parents concerned about their children’s education are right wing political operatives and BLM and Antifa are patriotic Americans fighting to better America

Another perfect example leftism is a mental disorder. If you’re a classic liberal or middle of the roader and haven’t figured this out yet please hurry up!

You've yet to provide a news source that is legitimate and hasn't been caught multiple times publishing fake stories and loony conspiracy theories.

If the candidate doesn't show up, is it still a rally for said candidate? Or is it just another example of an ousted blowhard working to remain relevant?

That's actually a positive
LOL how delusional can you be? Over 70% of the country think we are headed in the wrong direction. The only way McAuliffe can win at this point is if they cheat with mail-in ballots like Biden did.

Forum List

Back