FFS - America looks like the joke of the world.....

This is goddamn embarrassing.

Yes, world leaders are laughing at us.

04trump-video-promo-superJumbo.jpg

Joe Biden has suffered from stuttering since he was a child.

There's a special place in Hell reserved for people who make fun of those with disabilities.
Bullshit... as I have done here plenty of times, I have posted numerous old intervies and speeches Biden has given over the years.
ONLY IN THE PAST FEW YEARS does he talk like this EVERY TIME he speaks.
There is a great example of this on a 60 minute interview he did as VP. Entire interview... sharp, responsive, stays on topic and articulates well.
He hasn't done that ONCE in the past 5 years. And getting worse every day,

Bullshit... as I have done here plenty of times, I have posted numerous old intervies and speeches Biden has given over the years.
ONLY IN THE PAST FEW YEARS does he talk like this EVERY TIME he speaks.
There is a great example of this on a 60 minute interview he did as VP. Entire interview... sharp, responsive, stays on topic and articulates well.
He hasn't done that ONCE in the past 5 years. And getting worse every day,

I tend to agree. I think it has gotten worse since he took office for sure.

The bet I have with my wife he will not be POTUS in 2023 is looking better and better

I don't think they have any idea how badly we were mocked when the orange stain was in there.

I'm sure they weren't told about it in their universe.
No, they had an idea. Their general response was something to the affect of who cares what other countries think of us?

Which is why the right is now mocked for suddenly "caring."

I don't think they have any idea how badly we were mocked when the orange stain was in there.

I'm sure they weren't told about it in their universe.
They didn't like the orange stain, but they were forced to respect him.
I'm mean, coming from a lot of feminine socialized twits, I bet he was proud
not to be associated with their tea events. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back