Trump rally TONIGHT for Youngkin

Just for kicks, in November 2020, I checked the voter registration of six random people who died within the last year in Milwaukee, Wisconsin .

I did this, because Wisconsin changed its voting rules due to COVID, without the rules being passed by the legislature, in violation of the Wisconsin Constitution.

That quickly, I found one who is a registered voter and voted in this election via mail-in ballots. The person was dead on election day and their vote should not have been counted. But it was.

Here are two screenshots from then combined into one image. You can confirm for yourself at the link which follows the image.

milwaukee.jpg

And go ahead and make fun of my post if you want. It is proof, and it took me only minutes to discover.

BTW, I also cancelled Ruth Bader Ginsberg's voter registration. She was dead, but still registered to vote the day before the election. I guess they had not heard about her passing....

RBG-voter-reg2.jpg

RBG-voter-reg3.jpg
YAWN

See? It's hopeless. You never listen to a word I say so it doesn't matter what I tell you anyways. In one ear and straight out the other. :rolleyes:
Gee, you made the accusation of voter fraud & all I asked for was proof.

You have none & you know it. You're just parroting Trump's lie.

You're being suckered by Trump, the biggest conman in history, along with his goons on Fox news & others.

Gee, you made the accusation of voter fraud & all I asked for was proof.

You have none & you know it. You're just parroting Trump's lie.

You're being suckered by Trump, the biggest conman in history, along with his goons on Fox news & others.

I just asked you if you could prove it without saying that they said there wasn't any fraud and you didn't listen to that,.. so why should I believe that you would listen to me about anything else?

Who cares if Trump holds a virtual rally or not.

Youngkin has four real rallies today, like most days. McAuliffe unexpectedly cancelled his one planned rally in Virginia Beach. Probably because Youngkin's going there and also that McAuliffe doesn't want to answer questions about him saying there are too many White teachers.

View attachment 559222View attachment 559223

My greater point was that Fox was reporting it, so it must not be accurate.

Trump should not get involved at all.

I just asked you if you could prove it without saying that they said there wasn't any fraud and you didn't listen to that,.. so why should I believe that you would listen to me about anything else?
I asked YOU for proof of voter fraud & you want me to prove there wasen't.

Amazing.

I asked YOU for proof of voter fraud & you want me to prove there wasen't.

Amazing.

First of all take a LONG look at Biden and take another LONG look at Trump. Now, which guy do you think got eighty million votes based just upon common sense.

Harrah's has the Over/Under on Plugs shitting his pants in public thru the end of the year at 6.

I've got the under. I'm hoping that 3 lb. shart at the Vatican was a one-off. Anybody can shit their pants in an elevator.... right?

Harrah's has the Over/Under on Plugs shitting his pants in public thru the end of the year at 6.

I've got the under. I'm hoping that 3 lb. shart at the Vatican was a one-off. Anybody can shit their pants in an elevator.... right?

Rumor is that Brandon shit himself at the Vatican.

It happens, Al Roker shit himself at the White House. He retells the story proudly. (It is really just an excuse to tell people how important he is that he went to dinner at the White House)

My greater point was that Fox was reporting it, so it must not be accurate.

Trump should not get involved at all.
Why do you say that? Obama, Kamala, and Biden got involved in McAuliffe's campaign. Does not seem to be working, LOL. Anyone can endorse anyone they want.

Trump did have a pro-Youngkin tele-rally last night, BTW. Youngkin did not participate in it. So I guess Fox News actually had a great and truthful "scoop," which you dismissed as fake news, eh? Hopefully you were being sarcastic though. :)

Last edited:
Why do you say that? Obama, Kamala, and Biden got involved in McAuliffe's campaign. Does not seem to be working, LOL. Anyone can endorse anyone they want.

Trump did have a pro-Youngkin tele-rally last night, BTW. Youngkin did not participate in it. So I guess Fox News actually had a great and truthful "scoop," which you dismissed as fake news, eh?

Exactly. Proves my point that Fox is NOT fake news as the lying POS communists like to say.

The M5M corporate dinosaur media are the liars, not FOX NEWS.

"Virginia is at a 20-year high murder rate...i don't recognize Virginia anymore" - Glenn Youngkin

"if Hillary and Bill had a son, it would be McAuliffe, and Biden would be the uncle"

"McAuliffe wants to attract businesses by promoting abortion...that's the most extreme position of anyone running for governor ever, and it's disqualifying...he wants to be the abortion Governor"

Last edited:
according to veteran Virginia news reporter Rocky Sacamano, as he drove through Loudon County, he saw the following number of yard signs:

Youngkin: 47
Mcauliffe: 6

even Maryland now has a better economy than Virginia thanks to Governor Larry Hogan

that's why i'm all in for Dunkin Youngkin

Virginia runs on Youngkin!

even if Tuesday goes south for McAuliffe, Democrats insist that Congress’ decisions are only one of many factors impacting the final balloting. And progressives defended their position Monday, already arguing that they would not be responsible for a McAuliffe loss.

"Everything has an impact on everything,” acknowledged Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) “I think at the end of the day, what happens in Virginia is what the candidate stands for, the nature of the campaign, the degree to which the candidate is resonating with the people."

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy was gloating about Democrats' misfortunes even before polls closed in Virginia.

“Their whole game plan has always just been anti-Trump, and now that people are talking about policy, they are in trouble,” McCarthy said

What Trump wants is for Republicans to win who support his agenda. And Youngkin does

The fact is that this is still Trump’s party and it’s his base that will push Glenn over the top. Youngkin needs Trump’s base more than Trump needs Youngkin. But he wants him to win

Forum List

Back