Trump rally TONIGHT for Youngkin

so CBS picked up on the fact that the GOP picked up on the fact that the American people are upset at how the xiden admin and dems have covered up rape at school, and shut parents out of their kids education?

good for cbs i guess

But it is FOX NEWS.....so there will be no rally tonight.

Is that how it goes?

FAUX NEWS, CORRECT?

Trump should stay out of this....but it won't happen, because FOX LIES.

Who cares if Trump holds a virtual rally or not.

Youngkin has four real rallies today, like most days. McAuliffe unexpectedly cancelled his one planned rally in Virginia Beach. Probably because Youngkin's going there and also that McAuliffe doesn't want to answer questions about him saying there are too many White teachers.

1635806450875.png
1635806489364.png

so CBS picked up on the fact that the GOP picked up on the fact that the American people are upset at how the xiden admin and dems have covered up rape at school, and shut parents out of their kids education?

good for cbs i guess
You missed the point

the school board meetings there have grown toxic since the pandemic, with outbursts over COVID vaccine mandates, critical race theory and transgender rights — largely fomented by Republican operatives such as Ian Prior, a former Trump administration official who is the executive director of the Fight for Schools organization.

Hannity is also chipping in tonight interviewing Youngkin and worthy Italian New Jersey dude

also, i can't tell if this is pro-Youngkin or anti-Youngkin

Last edited:
You missed the point

the school board meetings there have grown toxic since the pandemic, with outbursts over COVID vaccine mandates, critical race theory and transgender rights — largely fomented by Republican operatives such as Ian Prior, a former Trump administration official who is the executive director of the Fight for Schools organization.
the article seems to suggest republican operatives have caught on to it…after they got started..which were fueled by the leftist policies on numerous issues

You believe in imaginary voters and you're calling me delusional?
Where's the proof that not one audit or court case showed that there were "imaginery voters"? I mean proof, not conspiracy theories, lies, & the rest of the nonsense about voter fraud.

You have no proof & I defy you to produce some.

Hannity is also chipping in tonight interviewing Youngkin and worthy Italian New Jersey dude

also, i can't tell if this is pro-Youngkin or anti-Youngkin

So Hannity will be able to take his face out of Trump's ass long enough to do an interview?

Neither do I.

But the fact is that most of the people going nuts at school board meetings are right wing political operatives
That what happens when Lefties allow their female students to be raped in a bathroom.

Exactly and you can't say just because they said so for an answer/excuse.
Lol. Let's srart with the 60 court cases that showed no proof or the audit in Arizona.

Oh, did I forget to mention Guiliani & the Kraken lady who when under oath in court said there was no fraud & refused to say there was when prodded by judges appointed by Trump?

But go ahead, continue with your delusions if they make you feel better.

Lol. Let's srart with the 60 court cases that showed no proof or the audit in Arizona.

Oh, did I forget to mention Guiliani & the Kraken lady who when under oath in court said there was no fraud & refused to say there was when prodded by judges appointed by Trump?

But go ahead, continue with your delusions if they make you feel better.

See? It's hopeless. You never listen to a word I say so it doesn't matter what I tell you anyways. In one ear and straight out the other. :rolleyes:

Where's the proof that not one audit or court case showed that there were "imaginery voters"? I mean proof, not conspiracy theories, lies, & the rest of the nonsense about voter fraud.

You have no proof & I defy you to produce some.
Just for kicks, in November 2020, I checked the voter registration of six random people who died within the last year in Milwaukee, Wisconsin .

I did this, because Wisconsin changed its voting rules due to COVID, without the rules being passed by the legislature, in violation of the Wisconsin Constitution.

That quickly, I found one who is a registered voter and voted in this election via mail-in ballots. The person was dead on election day and their vote should not have been counted. But it was.

Here are two screenshots from then combined into one image. You can confirm for yourself at the link which follows the image.

milwaukee.jpg

And go ahead and make fun of my post if you want. It is proof, and it took me only minutes to discover.

BTW, I also cancelled Ruth Bader Ginsberg's voter registration. She was dead, but still registered to vote the day before the election. I guess they had not heard about her passing....

RBG-voter-reg2.jpg

RBG-voter-reg3.jpg

Forum List

Back