Trump rally TONIGHT for Youngkin

So according to FOX NEWS. Trump will hold a rally tonight.

It is FOX NEWS.

What do I believe?

RALLY OR NO RALLY?

But it is FOX NEWS.....so there will be no rally tonight.

Is that how it goes?

FAUX NEWS, CORRECT?

Trump should stay out of this....but it won't happen, because FOX LIES.

Are the DemoKKKrats going to send the fake "white supremacists" out again?

But it is FOX NEWS.....so there will be no rally tonight.

Is that how it goes?

FAUX NEWS, CORRECT?

Trump should stay out of this....but it won't happen, because FOX LIES.
No rally tonight? Nonsense. Youngkin smartly won't be a part of it.

Do you believe parents should have a say in their child's education or is that all up to government like like McCullough says?
I don’t believe GOP political operatives should be allowed to disrupt school board meetings and threaten teachers

The VA race has nothing to do with President Trump.

It's about Youngkin and that fucking animal that thinks he owns your kids and would sell them into the sex slave market if given half a chance....
Youngkin is a Trumper and a hard right Republican

He talks about the virus on exactly the same terms as Trump or DeathSantis

Funny watching Trump Humpers trying to pretend otherwise

I don’t believe GOP political operatives should be allowed to disrupt school board meetings and threaten teachers
i don’t care the political party of the parents of a rape victim….it’s sad you do.

and i think they sound be free to exercise their 1st amendment rights and voice their concerns…sadly you don’t

The VA race has nothing to do with President Trump.

It's about Youngkin and that fucking animal that thinks he owns your kids and would sell them into the sex slave market if given half a chance....

The silver lining in whoever wins is that the DemoKKKrats' favorite KKK member, Ralph "Coonman" Northam, will be out of a job. Unfortunately, McAuliffe is also a racist.

Youngkin is a Trumper and a hard right Republican

He talks about the virus on exactly the same terms as Trump or DeathSantis

Funny watching Trump Humpers trying to pretend otherwise
And McAuliffe is a Bidophile. I'm sure they know each other's best N-word jokes. Did you watch Josef Stolen stutter-stump for McAuliffe last week Lush?

McAuliffe looked like he wanted to crawl away, and move out of state. The crowd alternated between "We love Trump!!" and "Fuck Joe Biden!!"....

Wow, none of the 81 million stolen votes in that tough crowd...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Forum List

Back