Trump Rally people

ALL radio and tv personalities are there to sell a product and drive income. However, you asked for other opinions besides the ones in your video. I gave them to you, I can’t help it if you don’t like the choices. They are, by far, more journalistic and have more integrity than klepper.
Your "other sources" are not intelligent people. Shapiro Kirk et al are just grifters.

I see a lot of these videos on youtube. Are they a fair reflection of the trump base ? Or do the commie producers zero in on the dumbest people there to make it look like they are all simpletons ?

I am sure thats what Jordan Klepper does. He speaks to the dumbest people on the planet.

Does anyone have any film of intelligent Trump supporters to counter balance these films ?

What is Wales producing these days?

They sent out a hack to interview the kookiest guy they could find and portray him as the norm, for sub-moronic nose pickers like you, so as to reinforce your confirmation bias.

And it worked like a charm.
Lil Timmy's Taint is a dupe of the highest order.

Complete limey idiot.

The typical MAGA voter on display.

The typical Biden voter on display:

1712681281058.png

The cause of the civil war was more complex than just "slavery".
There was a "states rights" component as well.

Democrat congressman worries that the island of Guam can capsize?! Low-IQ democrats are not the answer...

States rights to own slaves. Fuck off you fucking retard.

States rights to own slaves. Fuck off you fucking retard.
At that time slavery was NORMAL. Don't try to play the moral high-ground card.
It took a civil war to bring the US Constitution's words ("all men are created equal") into reality.
TODAY SLAVERY EXISTS, enabled by Biden's "open border" policy...so don't think democrats have the moral high ground. They don't.

p.s. go worship your royals. you fucking hypocrite. They were put there by "divine-right" weren't they? Go worship them!!!

Divine right of kings

Political and religious doctrine of the legitimacy of monarchs
In European Christianity, the divine right of kings, divine right, or God's mandation, is a political and religious doctrine of political legitimacy of a monarchy. It is also known as the divine-right theory of kingship. The doctrine asserts that a monarch is not accountable to any earthly authority because their right to rule is derived from divine authority. Wikipedia

I don’t support rioters.

Of course you do.

I agree that an individual should either be classified as peaceful or not peaceful.

What often happens is most protestors are just exercising their right to peacefully protest and a handfull of idiots do something stupid. If a protest includes 1,000 people and 1 of them smashes some windows, then I would say it's mostly peaceful.

At that time slavery was NORMAL. Don't try to play the moral high-ground card.
It took a civil war to bring the US Constitution's words ("all men are created equal") into reality.
TODAY SLAVERY EXISTS, enabled by Biden's "open border" policy...so don't think democrats have the moral high ground. They don't.

p.s. go worship your royals. you fucking hypocrite. They were put there by "divine-right" weren't they? Go worship them!!!

Divine right of kings

Political and religious doctrine of the legitimacy of monarchs
In European Christianity, the divine right of kings, divine right, or God's mandation, is a political and religious doctrine of political legitimacy of a monarchy. It is also known as the divine-right theory of kingship. The doctrine asserts that a monarch is not accountable to any earthly authority because their right to rule is derived from divine authority. Wikipedia
It wasnt normal you racist slag. And there was no equality after the war. Learn your history you thicjk fucker.

Forum List

Back