Trump Rally people

Of course it does. You're just angry because I exposed your lie. Easily, I might add.

lol
So you can’t explain how my quote indicates that I support rioters.

And you can’t answer if you support the Jan 6 rioters.

Noted. Thanks for playing. You’re excused now.

I see a lot of these videos on youtube. Are they a fair reflection of the trump base ? Or do the commie producers zero in on the dumbest people there to make it look like they are all simpletons ?

I am sure thats what Jordan Klepper does. He speaks to the dumbest people on the planet.

Does anyone have any film of intelligent Trump supporters to counter balance these films ?
How ungrateful tommy...trump was instrumental in driving a wedge between Britain and the continent and this is how you thank him? :abgg2q.jpg:

I gave up a couple of minutes into the first one.These are intelligent kids making a principled stand. Not slack jawed clowns mouthing maga bullet points.
But thanks for trying.
lol, so “ignore what you don’t want to see”?

Sounds like it. The point being, both sides have these “man in the street segments”, both are meant to deceive.

So you can’t explain how my quote indicates that I support rioters.

And you can’t answer if you support the Jan 6 rioters.

Noted. Thanks for playing. You’re excused now.
Link us up to your posts condemning the months of BLM riots.

Watch this…..

Link us up to your posts condemning the months of BLM riots.

Watch this…..
I got tired of answering that question, so I just put my response in my signature a long time ago. It's still there.

You're welcome to go digging around with the search feature. I couldn't care less what you do though.

lol, so “ignore what you don’t want to see”?

Sounds like it. The point being, both sides have these “man in the street segments”, both are meant to deceive.
Some are higher quality than others. The youngsters were upset about a trump racist policy and were able to respond to the dumb interviewer with words that arent cliches.

Its a problem for trumpers. Because their beliefs preclude them from any measure of respect. A clown who still believes that the election was stolen lacks any credibility. They should be in an institution getting help.

Some are higher quality than others. The youngsters were upset about a trump racist policy and were able to respond to the dumb interviewer with words that arent cliches.

Its a problem for trumpers. Because their beliefs preclude them from any measure of respect. A clown who still believes that the election was stolen lacks any credibility. They should be in an institution getting help.
But there were other videos. You simply didn’t like where they were going and stopped watching.

You totally missed my point, though.

Forum List

Back